Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Japanese Lake Retreat

by Asante81 Posted 28th Jul 2009 at 3:57 AM

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 11:19 AM
Amazing house, very well built. But too big to place anywhere in my town
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 11:21 AM
Wow I totally love japanese style! I like the stairs at the front :D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 11:31 AM
OMFG, astonishing one! You've put some effort in this house...Although the fact that it must be placed in Riverview is much depenalizing. ^_^
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 1:03 PM
Great Job

Challenge breeds Excellence
Mad Poster
#6 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 1:54 PM
This looks gorgeous!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 2:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Antagonist.01
OMFG, astonishing one! You've put some effort in this house...Although the fact that it must be placed in Riverview is much depenalizing. ^_^

Yaaaa.... I'm sorry for this inconvenience... Usually I build my lots on 60x60 lots, but this time I ran out of space... *sigh*
I vote for even bigger lots so I can finally live out all my landscaping dreams... *laugh*
Field Researcher
#8 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 2:47 PM
You can always convert a commercial lot (they go up to 64x64, right) and then place it. I think the one beside that big round dome place is one.

Simply stunning. I'm trying to avoid installing any more of the millions of houses I now have in my game, as my computer seems to be suffering a bit. But this is too spectacular to pass up. Can't wait to check it out.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 4:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lemoncandy
Amazing house, very well built. But too big to place anywhere in my town

If you're in Riverview, there's a 64x64 Residential lot (in the "rich" part of town, with all the other big houses close together) you can remove the house from and use. If you're in Sunset Valley, there's a park/fishing area out in the middle of nowhere, which you can bulldoze and convert. I hope that's helpful to you, and to anyone else who is having any house-placing difficulties <3
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 4:52 PM
This is a really gorgeous house! Unfortunately, my computer isn't really fast enough to effectively use it. ;-; Once I get a new computer, this house will be mine!
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 5:45 PM
this is amazing i love it sooo much i was just about to make an Asian family and this will be perfect!!!!thank you!!!~
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 9:15 PM
Amaaazingg thanks! What is the fishing/park area in the middle of nowhere called, lost willow I think?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by YasunaHarumi
Amaaazingg thanks! What is the fishing/park area in the middle of nowhere called, lost willow I think?

Oh I wish I could help you with that... my game is in german and has different names... that's why I usually try to explain where to find things instead of using a name I don't know about... *laugh*
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 10:01 PM
i love it O¬O
Test Subject
#15 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 1:56 AM
Hi asante, I´m jefferblack form youtube, and I still thinking that your work is amazing, hope you upload the older lots, cheers
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 2:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by j1112
Hi asante, I´m jefferblack form youtube, and I still thinking that your work is amazing, hope you upload the older lots, cheers

Hehe yes... plan to... but I'm not going to upload everything at once...
Instructor
#17 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 2:49 AM
(0)_(O) This is jaw droppingly gorgeous. when saw this my jaw does dropped. I would seriously suprised AND disaappointed if this lot isn't featured soon. thank -you for this amazingt download.
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 7:00 AM
it reminds me of the Tranquility falls in the Sims 2 game for PS2. but muchh more nicer!
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 8:23 AM
WOW.....um WOW..... um . . . wow.... (speechless)-

{my thoughts are} WOW WOW WOW..

great job, love the tree in the house. Beautiful.. still speechless

:lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 12:10 PM
Oh this is beautiful! Now all we need is a crapload of kimonos...
Test Subject
#21 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 1:22 AM
This is more than I could ever ask! It's just the house I needed (and tried a lot of times to build) for my family!
Arigato gozaimasu ^^
Test Subject
#22 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 6:29 PM
omgsh so awesome thank you so muchh!!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 10:54 PM
This is one of the most beautiful homes I've ever seen, in the sims or in real life.

I'm not sure which is cooler... that gorgeous view of the lake or the interior tree. Well, either way, everything's perfect!

Now all someone needs to do is make some asian furniture!

Thank you so much for sharing this! It definitely shows off your great talent.
Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 3:12 AM
this is one of the greatest japanese themed house ive seen! your incredible! :D
Test Subject
#25 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 6:47 AM
simply fascinating !!!

always wanted house with large space and you implemented true feng shui.
this lot should recieve five stars, if you ask me.
Page 1 of 2