Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

25 recolorable beauty marks (added set 2!)

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 2,641 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 198,584 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 29th Jul 2009 at 8:53 AM
Updated: 16th Sep 2009 at 4:07 PM - adding 10 new beauty marks
It's very boring that there are only two default beauty marks in the game..

So I decided to add some new different ones)))))

All beauty marks are recolorable,so you can get the color matching the color of the skin)
They're usable for young adult and adult females, you can find it in Masks.
It doesn't replace any of the game content)

ADDED:
v-ware asked me to make a beauty mark like at Natalie Portman, as he wants to make a sim version of her)) and I made it and another 2 well-known beauty marks:

Hope it'll help you to create your own Jolies and Monroes :lovestruc
Enjoy!))))

ADDED AND EDITED:
I've added the package with 14 recolorable beauty marks for both genders and all ages!

If you've downloaded the previous files, you can remove it, because the archive includes all the previous beauty marks (except Jolie's) + the pairs to the unpaired b.marks))) If you haven't and if you don't want to download a big file (14mb) for all genders and ages, you can download for YA/A females separately)))))

ADDED:
I've added the new set with 10 beauty marks (five ones with their mirror reflexion):

For all ages and both genders))
I'mSimalicious!,his WIFE and her MOMMY,RubyRedJess,Ciroro,Audrey for your requests!!!

Thanks all for your lovely comments!!! :lovestruc

I'm going to create the set 3!!! Your requests are welcome! Go to comments to leave the request)))))

Additional Credits:
-Tnx for Delphy's CTU)))
-Skin and eyes by HystericalParoxysm))
-Hair by Nandonalt (Agustin)