Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nudelook male shirt

by Alex24 Posted 2nd Aug 2009 at 11:08 PM

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 11:17 PM
Thanks, i was looking for one!
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 11:24 PM
I've so been waiting for something like this! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 11:32 PM
Bravo!!! Very well done indeed, molto grazie per questo!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 11:53 PM
YAY! I've been looking for this everywhere. Great Job!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 11:54 PM
Thanks! I think that many were looking for something like that. I was for sure.

Winning the Game
Don't be absurd. This is an EA game! What's to win? You have already lost 50 bucks when you bought a game that contains even less than TS2 base game, and you're gonna spend ten times more if you want to get all the features that you enjoyed in TS2!
--The Sims 3 Prima Guide
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 2:29 AM
Excellent!
Inventor
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 3:00 AM
Sexy! I like!
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 3:40 AM
Omg Omg Omg Thankyou I Have Been Waiting For This!!! This Is So What I Have Been Wanting
Inventor
#10 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 3:50 AM
Very nice! I've been looking for clothes that say "I'm sexy and I know it, but I'm NOT gay!" lol!
Instructor
#11 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 4:33 AM
Wonderful! I'm sure my Sims will get a lot of wear out of this. Thanks!
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 5:32 AM
This looks awesome, do u mind letting me know where I can download the same skin?
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 8:27 AM
Very sexy, this is what I wanted!
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 11:29 AM
cool! thanks for this!
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 11:40 AM
Grazie :D
Test Subject
#16 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 12:25 PM
This will look hot ....thank you very much!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 12:43 PM
Default Skins used for my Sims
Quote: Originally posted by SoccerShaji
This looks awesome, do u mind letting me know where I can download the same skin?

Hi! Thank you for appreciating my work! I've downloaded the muscular skin for male sims at www.peggyzone.com for free (you don't need to subscribe or register).
You can also put some hair (various kind), by downloading from this site the hair for male by PanthroSamah: you can add one of them at the body, when you create the sim, it's like a dress and it appears in the Accessories like a series of hand. It's recolourable, according to the head hair of your Sim.
Ciao!

Alex24
Test Subject
#18 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 12:57 PM
I love it Thanks for making this!
Instructor
#19 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 5:51 PM
Thanks!

Is it possible to make it so his tummy doesn't overhang the top of his pants and belt?

(Try this shirt versus "no shirt at all" and you'll see what I mean.)

Not buying TS4 until Terrain Sculpting is back and cheatless Split Levels are added!
Here's an idea: Stairs Pitch Slider.
"...We've always been at war with EAstasia."
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 8:32 PM
I was looking for something like this for my hot male sim.This will look awesome on him.Thank you so much for sharing it.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 12:26 AM
Okay, I have a weird problem with mine.

For some reason, the transparency roles are reversed. The skin texture shows up on the jacket, and he's still wearing the shirt. (I'll post a picture as soon as I get home)
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 3:32 AM
Alex24, here the chest seems to be as shiny as the undershirt from the original mesh, did you changed the specular?
Test Subject
#23 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 10:30 PM
very macho

thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 1:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cheapncheerful
Alex24, here the chest seems to be as shiny as the undershirt from the original mesh, did you changed the specular?

This is my first work and I'm not sure of what you mean: English is not my language, I have read Delphy's tutorials for his tool and I don't know what I can answer. I would appreciate very much if you could teach me about this or you address me to some tutorials you think I need to read.

In this case, I have only changed the alpha channell and modified the RGB channells. I have a lot to learn, I know, but I think that with some help I can do better!

Please, let me know about things I have to read, in order for me to make better creations.

Alex
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 6:22 PM
thank you so much! i need this so much!
Page 1 of 2