Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 3 (Who?), Viewed: 5525 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 12:44 AM
Default WCIF A mod that will allow more than 8 people in a sim household?
I've trawled through Google and came to this site to look and couldn't find any. I heard there WAS one, but I'm not sure if it was from awesomemod or something. Anyways I tried awesomemod but my pc can't handle it (Crashes, though I am well above the recommended specs for TS3 I think) so I didn't get the chance to find out.

Any help would be appreciated.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcaticus
I've trawled through Google and came to this site to look and couldn't find any. I heard there WAS one, but I'm not sure if it was from awesomemod or something. Anyways I tried awesomemod but my pc can't handle it (Crashes, though I am well above the recommended specs for TS3 I think) so I didn't get the chance to find out.

Any help would be appreciated.

The only one out right now (that I know of) is AwesomeMod. No one has pulled it out to be a single mod, and none of the InTeen 3 permutations includes it. Suggestion: try redownloading AwesomeMod, and then go to the page where you can tweak it, disable everything except the More than 8 Sims one, then save that file (the T-Rex pic), and put both files in your \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. Your computer/game shouldn't have a problem with it then. I don't know if it's compatible with any other mod, so that may also be your problem.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 2:11 PM
Altenatively, i heard you can use testingcheats enabled then left click on a sim and select 'add to household' or something along those lines. dont know if it works though! I hope someone comes out with a proper mod soon though, as i steer clear of all core mods!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 2:18 PM
Twallan's MasterController allows you to add additional sims to a household. As far as I can tell you can't create a household with more than eight sims in CAS, but once you are playing your household you can use MasterController to add any sim to it, and then also edit the family relationships.

Section jump