Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Evans Estate.

by captnmatt91 Posted 16th Aug 2009 at 3:21 AM - Updated 16th Aug 2009 at 7:02 PM by captnmatt91

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 5:48 AM
looks really good, where did you put it in your game?
Wiki Wizard
#3 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 9:01 AM
DAMN this is a big estate, really well done though I wasn't going to click on it because you didn't give it a thumbnail but i thought "it could be really nice", and it was, so you should give it a thumbnail!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 11:34 AM
Amazing castle-like building, nice work.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 2:22 PM
Thankss everyone! And I thought I did give it a thumbnail... :/ Ill see if I can edit that..

An Marcell14: Its in Sunset valley, where the huge pond is behind the Sports building...just follow that little trail and it will take you to an opening meadow-ish thing with a huge pond. Ill try and mention that in the edit as well...hah.
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 7:19 PM
I play in Riverview though, I'm gonna see if there's any lots that big. Woulda been nice if you made it a teeny bit smaller like 60x60 cause there's lots of those lots in riverview, but like i said i'm about to check again for a lot that big.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 7:35 PM
There is a lot thats 64x64 in Riverview. Only its obtained by a family....so Sorry.... :/
Duck Defender
#8 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 6:48 AM
Great house, but I can't place it anywhere in my towns. Even the cove by the pond behind the sports building says it's too big.

I'm having to re-create the floorplan.

How did you make the little fourth-circle wall between the left end of the entryway platform, and the left-bottom second story?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 3:06 PM Last edited by captnmatt91 : 1st Oct 2014 at 6:51 PM.
What you have to do is enter edit town, then bull doze that lot the cove by the pond, nehind the sports center (Remember Im talking about Sunset Valley) Just bull doze it, and change the lot type to Residential. It SHOULD go there...