Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Beckett - Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines (UPDATE 3.Jan)

by Slipslop Posted 17th Aug 2009 at 10:12 PM - Updated 3rd Jan 2010 at 10:51 AM by Slipslop : Final text fixes, added missing picture from the uploaded pics to show equipment as intended, added original Beckett glasses by Esmeralda to the downloads

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#2 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 10:20 PM Last edited by Slipslop : 17th Aug 2009 at 10:37 PM.
First of all it was great fun to create Becket, big thanks on this point again to EsmeraldaF who photoshopped the eyes for me, to create Beckett's signature feature, the unqiue eyes!

I hope you upload them now as Beckett has entered the ring, i'm sure you will get lot of happy simmers with them.

HF
Mad Poster
#3 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 10:32 PM
Wow, I just logged in and saw he had just been uploaded - I was looking forward to seeing him when he was finished, and now he's one of the very best TS3 sims I've seen yet! Fantastic work! And thank you so much for mentioning me in the Overview - I enjoyed making the eyes for such a great unique and interesting character.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 10:53 PM
Looks great!
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 4:19 AM
I love you. He looks awesome!

In striving for mediocrity, you have achieved it.
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 8:49 AM
Bloody fantastic! looks great, can't wait to add him to my collection of odd and interesting neighbors :-)
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 7:13 PM
Very nice. Any chance you'd make a Nosferatu? Gary for instance?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 7:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SniperJJS13
Very nice. Any chance you'd make a Nosferatu? Gary for instance?

Thanks! I have a version of Gary Golden about 70% done, but he looks kinda funny, it's the version on my exchange acc. Maybe i try him again some time
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 6:46 AM
Nice work. Not sure if you are a fan of just the video game or Vampire: The Masquerade table-top RPG. If you are.....it would be the best thing on earth since Individually wrapped cheese slices, if you can create Sascha Vykos. (saying that....would be neat to see the Tzimisce clan symbal as a large floor tile and tattoos. (Maybe something dark)

Would love to create a Cathedral of Flesh to go with it all.
#10 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 11:22 AM
omg - I didn't realise you'd make Beckett! <3 ty!