Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Improved Star Patterns

by kmtnewsman Posted 19th Aug 2009 at 6:33 AM - Updated 28th Aug 2009 at 2:17 AM by kmtnewsman

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 8:21 AM
Oh Happy Happiness! It was like you were looking over my shoulder and gave me exactly what I needed on the day I needed it! (where were you during tax season?) thank you so much for this. I'm off to redo my icky star-ed Uncle Sam outfit with this pattern. Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 4:25 PM
LOL My sister is going to LOVE this pattern (aha I got her addicted to The Sims last night ;D) I'm installing this now

Tornado Drills: more effective than Ex-Lax.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 5:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kylebeans
LOL My sister is going to LOVE this pattern (aha I got her addicted to The Sims last night ;D) I'm installing this now
Have fun :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 5:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by magicktouch
Oh Happy Happiness! It was like you were looking over my shoulder and gave me exactly what I needed on the day I needed it! (where were you during tax season?) thank you so much for this. I'm off to redo my icky star-ed Uncle Sam outfit with this pattern. Thank you so much.
Enjoy :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 12:20 AM
this is super cute...but I must ask. Where did you get that Hello Kitty Shirt?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 2:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chibifaye
this is super cute...but I must ask. Where did you get that Hello Kitty Shirt?
Thats one I made myself.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 8:11 AM
Another MTS creation stolen by this guy -----> by Learn2Sims. He has a large number of MTS patterns

Grab some goodies on The Rejected

The Rejected is a shared blog and all are welcomed to join. Now you can also follow us @RejectedSims on Twitter.

I'm currently participating in the Builder's Boulevard first neighborhood project: Sanshi Suimei Please join us!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 1:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gillianivy
Another MTS creation stolen by this guy -----> by Learn2Sims. He has a large number of MTS patterns

Thanks for the heads up!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 1:43 AM
I really needed pattern for my nerdy D&D's robe but there are hoops to jump through to get the official pattern maker. This really hits the spot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 7:57 PM
thanks