Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Getting messy - more clutter

by lemoncandy Posted 18th Aug 2009 at 5:06 PM - Updated 18th Aug 2009 at 10:54 PM by lemoncandy

91 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 84 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 5:19 PM
Awesome! Thanks! I love the remote!! Oh, just wondering do you think you can make a pile of clothes to decorate teen rooms?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 5:23 PM
lol, i was after a remote the other day I love your clutter, thanks for sharing

As lazy as a rug on vallium
Field Researcher
#4 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 5:31 PM
Yessyessyess! Give us more! Just give us more! We love it

Last night I dreamed I ate a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone. (Tommy Cooper)
Alchemist
#5 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 5:41 PM
*farts hearts at lemoncandy* Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 5:43 PM
Ooo! Yay! moar...MOAR!?!?! nah you dont have to.. thankyou very much for the wonderful clutter XD
Mad Poster
#7 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 5:44 PM
Wow, things I didn't know I needed, but now I do! Yippee, remote control and really wanted the salt shakers! I will be decorating tonight! Thanks so much!!!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 5:48 PM
Yes! Trash! I am so snagging this for my back alley lots! Thanks!
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 6:06 PM
This is great! Remote! Thanks a bunch!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 6:13 PM
Thank you so much! Gotta love clutter!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 6:17 PM
YAAAAY! for more clutter!! Thankyou! :D

Just one thing though...
Uhrm, I downloaded your first clutter yesterday, the mugs, glasses, bowl, frying pan. Absolutely adore those, but....
the friggin maid chucked my frying pan and my bowls, (including the candles I put in them no less), into the dishewasher!! lol!
Frying pan, pwetty bowls AND my candles all poof gone into the dishwasher!
Hope the same doesn't happen to my watering can and remote HAHAA!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 6:24 PM
Hi Lemoncandy you are a very nice Filou. Thank you
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 6:28 PM
THANK YOU for making these!

*HUGS*

I love every clutter you make! And I was just thinking of the watering bin a few minutes ago!

As what vr795 said, my perfectionist sim always cleans up those clutter. GRRR! If they were decorative, why would my sim clean them up. I hate her already. LOL!

And even when you said that you've exhausted all possibilities of clutter, May I suggest something?

Do you know that baby carriage/basket the hospital gives when you have triplets? They magically disappear when you bring it home. So, it possible to include a recolorable carriage/basket like that in your next series of clutter? Like baby clutter = used toppled down baby bottles.

But just any more clutter will do.

Again, THANK YOU!
Mad Poster
#14 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 6:32 PM
There are awsome! I always wanted something to place on the table, like says dinner plates... some spoons and such maybe some food, like fruit and such, to fill in those bowls
Field Researcher
#15 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 6:38 PM
Ooh, this is my favourite set of yours so far! Thank you.
Mad Poster
#16 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 6:53 PM
Thanks so much! I have all three of your sets now.

By the way, for those having trouble with sims cleaning up the first set; lemoncandy has posted a fixed "no interact" version of that set so try that!
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 7:05 PM
Thank you so much for the clutter.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 7:10 PM
i cannot get enough clutter !! wooooooooooooooooooooo !! :D

badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM !!
Theorist
#19 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 7:13 PM
wow, who needs stuff packs with lemoncandy around?
thank you, especially for the water can.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 7:18 PM
oooh even more clutter, awesome! Maybe you can take a look at the clutter collection of the sims 2 for inspiration? There was some pretty awesome stuff in that one. Too bad it couldn't be used anymore after BV

edit: Would it be possible to create a shovel and gardening sheers? I feel the sudden need for making a tools shed
Forum Resident
#21 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 7:21 PM
Well, it's official. I love you right now
Instructor
#22 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Isabella.A.1
THANK YOU for making these!

*HUGS*

I love every clutter you make! And I was just thinking of the watering bin a few minutes ago!

As what vr795 said, my perfectionist sim always cleans up those clutter. GRRR! If they were decorative, why would my sim clean them up. I hate her already. LOL!

And even when you said that you've exhausted all possibilities of clutter, May I suggest something?

Do you know that baby carriage/basket the hospital gives when you have triplets? They magically disappear when you bring it home. So, it possible to include a recolorable carriage/basket like that in your next series of clutter? Like baby clutter = used toppled down baby bottles.

But just any more clutter will do.

Again, THANK YOU!

Oh, and the toothbrush!

Thank yo so much for all the clutter!

Not buying TS4 until Terrain Sculpting is back and cheatless Split Levels are added!
Here's an idea: Stairs Pitch Slider.
"...We've always been at war with EAstasia."
Test Subject
#23 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 7:46 PM
wohoo! I love clutter. I would like to see more bathroom clutter though.
Typical
#24 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 7:53 PM
Great idea. Why EA didn't just make these buyable in the first place is... weird... or maybe they're just lazy... wait, why do I think that, I *know* they're lazy.

Anyway, thanks for uploading.
Scholar
#25 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 9:24 PM
Cool. more mess. You can never have enough mess.

"When the moon is in the seventh house
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars"
Page 1 of 4