Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dusk Eyes

by Kiara24 Posted 22nd Aug 2009 at 10:45 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 12:22 PM
This is awesomesauce Claudia!!! Thanks

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Mad Poster
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 2:18 PM
That's great, it's good to see some non-default 'normal' contacts in addition to all my weird ones! Nice job!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 6:00 PM
Wonderful Job! Thank you! I Love em
Mad Poster
#5 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 10:04 PM
Hehe, I agree with Esmerelda. .
Forum Resident
#6 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 1:30 PM
Great job Kiara!! Now your next project should be making some contac lenses where the irises and the pupils are not so big.
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 10:40 AM
Thanks for your comments!
Audrey I'm going to work on that!
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 12:42 AM Last edited by cobaltspectre : 1st Sep 2009 at 6:02 AM. Reason: Question
I hate how flat the eyes look in the game, but, I've been hesitent to replace the defaults. This is a great option.

P.S.: The eyes in my game don't look anything like how they should. All but one pair looks black; the other looks like some kind of orange.

I put different pairs on different members of the family, supposing that, outside of CAS, they might look different; but, they all still ended up looking the same-- black. I tried blindly-- and drastically-- changing the settings on one set of eyes to see if they would look anything other than black in my game; but, no matter what I do, all I get are black eyes that all look alike. Do you have any idea what could be causing this?
Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 11:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cobaltspectre
I hate how flat the eyes look in the game, but, I've been hesitent to replace the defaults. This is a great option.

P.S.: The eyes in my game don't look anything like how they should. All but one pair looks black; the other looks like some kind of orange.

I put different pairs on different members of the family, supposing that, outside of CAS, they might look different; but, they all still ended up looking the same-- black. I tried blindly-- and drastically-- changing the settings on one set of eyes to see if they would look anything other than black in my game; but, no matter what I do, all I get are black eyes that all look alike. Do you have any idea what could be causing this?

You read What I said in the first page? Is important to read I explain How you can fix that.
Please tell me if that works after that!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 9:13 PM Last edited by 403880 : 4th Jan 2010 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Spelling, I noticed a COUPLE errors
There Awsome! Wooo!
EDIT: You dont' need them all white, just the bottom two and then mess the top one aroung with some lighter colours, it works for me. Also, are you going to do some defult replacments of these? I really love them and I would love it if I didn't have to constantly put them on and off and make the colours right and stuff.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 12:36 AM
Horray!! Now my sims can have more than just one eye texture! Thank you!

Please come check out my SIms 2 Story "Love Child" Caution: Must be 18+
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 7:31 AM
Could You Make These as defaults. I would be so so so so so so so grateful!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 7:16 PM
I love these. Thanks!