Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Old Pier beach remake - with updated version

by lanawinst Posted 21st Aug 2009 at 10:07 PM - Updated 31st May 2010 at 5:07 AM by lanawinst : updating

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 10:10 PM
Wow, a beach lot! Thank you!
Scholar
#3 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 10:18 PM
This is fantastic!

I saw this in the Creator Feedback Forum and fell in love with it instantly! The vibe on this lot is simply amazing! Thank you
Forum Resident
#4 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 10:38 PM
I love it!
Wiki Wizard
#5 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 11:41 PM
Wow, this is beautiful!! really well done!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 11:48 PM
This is awesome.
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 11:48 PM
Omg, this is really awesome, thanks for this one, really love it.
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 12:05 AM
beautiful lot, but where did you find the slide for the pool?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 12:23 AM
Thank you so much everyone! I'm so glad you like it as much as I do. Seeing that some of the most amazing creators here actually like my stuff... I nearly fainted

The slide used for the pool is the waxbottom slide that you can find for the playground in the outdoor objects in buy mode I think.
Inventor
#10 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 1:13 AM
Nice to finally find a perfect replacement for the beach lot that's already in game. I don't like that one too much. It's all too small. This one is so much more realistic, and nicer.
Suits the European style^^
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 2:03 AM
Wow, I love this lot, GREAT job
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 2:18 AM
Hehe thanks for including me in the credits! I told you I would download it when it came out ^_^

I'm going to put it in my new legacy neighborhood I'm making a beach town :D

I seem to have lost my mind. I'm going to look for it, if you see it tell it to wait for me.
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 2:28 AM
When i saw this in CFF i loved it and couldnt wait for it to be uploaded. Thanx for the lot i love it.
Inventor
#14 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 3:58 AM
Now this to me is so far the most useful lot I will download. It's beautiful, functional, well planned out and fits exactly where it's suppose to. Thank you.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 6:21 AM
Awh this is such a cute and wonderfully planned lot!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 7:30 AM
Thank you everybody for such nice comments

Lucycat, You're more than welcome Let me know if you gonna make a story out of it, I'd love to read it.
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 2:30 PM
Remake ? I haven´t see the original anywhere...
Scholar
#18 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 4:31 PM
Excellent remodel....much, much better than the original lot....love it!! Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 5:45 PM
Are you sure it has the Beautiful Vista moodlet? I don't doubt it's there in your own game, but when you bulldoze an existing BV lot and place something on top of it (your lot, for example) the BV seems to be gone.

Other than that, I really like the look of the lot.
Test Subject
#20 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 10:37 PM
Wow this is so much better than the original. Thanks!
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 2:56 PM
Hmmmm it looks very, very impressive I have just one concern and that's spawners (beetles, butterflies, fish etc) if you bulldoze a lot you destroy the spawners and there's quite a few on the beach's including I believe a few of the ones that generate the rarest varieties. I was just wondering what if anything you'd done about that or if their lose is just something that had to be done?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 9:16 PM
Thanks everyone!

Well, I haven't bulldozed it. I reworked directly the maxis original one to keep the moodlet and spawners so they should be in it. But feel free to give a feedback if I'm wrong.

pksstr: It's the remake of the beach lot named Old Pier beach that you have with the original game in Sunset Valley
Theorist
#23 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 5:27 AM
Oh, this looks like it should be so perfect for my town! Lately most of the time I've spent in-game has been building on my (heavily European-inspired) row house "apartments" to replace those awful looking things EA lobbed at us, and working a bit at getting other housing going for when I start a Sim in my new town. The time on the apartment-type buildings was time well spent because I uploaded them to our website (I would upload them to MTS but I can't be bothered right now to go through the submission process) and they've been downloaded a few hundred times already, but all that time spent means I NEED to download other people's lots, and this one is going to look so awesome!

In my Sunset Valley town map, all of the buildings are getting made over to be old-fashioned, so this is going to fit right in. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#24 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 5:39 AM
awesome beach :D
Test Subject
#25 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 5:59 PM
does the items include?
ecspect the riwerview items
Page 1 of 2