Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Japanese Style Castle-New Azuchi-jō(新安土城)

by HunterFong Posted 25th Aug 2009 at 11:27 PM - Updated 26th Aug 2009 at 2:06 AM by HunterFong

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 11:29 PM
Thank you very much this is simply gorgous

hello everyone and have a great day
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 12:50 AM
Sweet! Thanks for another castle for my Demon Emperor
Banned
#4 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 1:47 PM
I think these castles are really neat.

However, I am disappointed that you chose to do them as residential lots rather than as community lots. I really don't think people live in Japanese castles anymore. And sticking things like a garage in a place like this really destroys the beauty of this type of building.

Why not do it as a community lot, instead? Today, most castles and similar structures are museums which celebrate a nation's cultural heritage. There are so few places for sims to visit, and having a Japanese castle would be an ideal tourist attractions -- a place for the sims to visit on a weekend, and to take their children to see. I can see this as a wonderful addition to the upcoming Worlds of Adventure expansion.

The real challenge would be to recreate the castle as it existed in the past. Sticking a bunch of modern furniture in a treasure like this seems to be such a waste.

Keeping it as a private home (which few sims could afford anyway) just seems so selfish...
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 2:57 PM
Wow this will be great for my medieval theme neighborhood!! I have a whole family line that could live in there Thank you for this residential lot!

I hear what you are saying tjstreak but not everyone likes to play the game the same way... You can still modify the settnigs on the lot and make it a community lot if you want to, and remove what you don't like. Perhaps the interior would have been decorated more ancient-like if there was enough medieval content out for sims 3 yet.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 4:20 PM
For tjstreak:
Hi!
I did not know that my creation work will take to you so disappointed.
I have three works about the Japanese-style castle.
You can possible disappointedly to choose in fact in the game establishes this work land the function,
Therefore to be honest I did not understand where your disappointed regret.
Will lie in me to understand will say Buckingham Palace not to be able to let the imperial family aristocrats live?
Who didn't hope that he lives in the big house?
What regrettable place?
The most important!
This just a game!
Realizes the reality impossible matter.Wrong in where?
My English is very bad .
If has offends.I was sorry deeply.
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 10:59 PM
This is breathtaking! I wish there were more Japanese cultured things for sims3 like the game before it!

I don't think tjsteak was being rude, I think they just thought it would make a nice commuity lot like a muesum for all the sims to appreciate instead of one family living in it.

When ever enough cuctom content is released I will have to make an Oda Nobunaga sim and move him in to this pace to rule the town!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 10:17 AM
I absolutely love these lots, the only problem I had is it took about an hour just to place in the town, then another almost hour to rotate it so it was facing the right way. I stopped it cause I couldn't wait any longer and was worried that if I moved someone in, it would take an hour to just load. I really do like the style and design of these Japanese style castles, and I might wait that long for later since they're really awesome though. Thanks a lot for these though. They're stunning.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 5:50 PM
Agreed with Xgreed. This is beautiful, my only fear is can my computer handle it?? Perhaps you could be so kind as to make some mini versions of your creations?

(Alta Vista Babel Translation, sorry if inaccurate)
Xgreedと一致する。 これは美しい、私の恐れだけあるできるマイ・コンピュータのハンドルそれか。か。 作るある小型版を多分あなたの作成のとても親切に関してであることができるか。

Grab some goodies on The Rejected

The Rejected is a shared blog and all are welcomed to join. Now you can also follow us @RejectedSims on Twitter.

I'm currently participating in the Builder's Boulevard first neighborhood project: Sanshi Suimei Please join us!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Aug 2009 at 7:02 PM
I am come from Taiwan.
I am not the Japanese.
However has not related .
I can read English and Japanese.
So~Thanks for everyone's comments.
Instructor
#11 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 2:08 AM
Keep making lots! I love your style.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 6:33 PM
This is so incredible it leaves me almost speechless. The grandeur of this beauty keeps on making me say "OMG" out loud. I'm sure you put a lot of effort into it as we can see how meticulous you seem to have been from what I can tell, while hovering over this beast.

The only issue I'm having right now is the pattern covering some of the walls and floors of the highest rooms. It's not actually a bad thing, but from my point of view, it gets me confused and disoriented at times. I'll get used to it XD

Still, I don't want to change anything in this lot simply because I consider it like a work of art. The only part I changed is the main door to the highest building, which was bright red (I changed it to a wood pattern).

Thank you very much for this, and the same goes for all your other works as well!
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 10:18 PM
lol really shocked me out of my chair
it's really beautiful. really breathtaking.
but i wonder where'd u have a 60x60 lot size x_X
but yeah, it's really pretty. i love it ^^
good job
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 9:53 AM
AWESOME JOB!! I so love it!
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 1:14 PM
AWSUM!!!! i love it!!! anywayyssss thanks!! :D
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 12:03 AM
Whoa! thats amazing
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 12:22 AM
This is so great ^^ thank you so much for makeing this. and this might not be the best place to ask, but in the last pic in overview there are 3 buildings and you have 2 loaded on your page. So i was wondering if you made the third??? if you did i was wondering if you might load on here??? or if you got it from someone els??? sorry but thank you^^
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 10:44 AM
The house is very pretty, but I can't get my sims to enter the main house. It's like something's blocking the way and they can't get through the front door unless I destroy it.
Mad Poster
#19 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 3:07 AM
you and i think alike! ^-^ i am working on mine, and i'm gonna make oda nobunaga & mori ranmaru too--as soon as i get better clothes!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 17th May 2016 at 2:01 AM
It looks nice. Thank You. Has anyone determined what the second download is?