Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'Briar Rose' 4 bedroom Craftsman

by calisims Posted 30th Aug 2009 at 11:55 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Wiki Wizard
#2 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 10:07 AM
stunning, thank you!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 11:18 AM
I love the architecture of this house, the facade is very pretty.
Instructor
#4 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 4:51 PM
Gorgeous house! Perfect for my legacy. Thank you

^_^
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 9:05 PM
I love this series. I'm trying to avoid filling my neighborhood with cookie cutter McMansions, but it's so hard to find a roomy, reasonably priced home. I'm so glad you've made this series of houses!
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 8:09 PM
This is an absolutely gorgeous house. I really love your work. It's so nice to see houses big enough for actual game play with large families. I love the look of it.

However, it looks like the custom windows used have been removed and are no longer available. I'm going to try to install the house without it. I'll let you know how that goes.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 2:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by robinschatz
This is an absolutely gorgeous house. I really love your work. It's so nice to see houses big enough for actual game play with large families. I love the look of it.

However, it looks like the custom windows used have been removed and are no longer available. I'm going to try to install the house without it. I'll let you know how that goes.

Thanks!
Yes, those windows are no longer available. You can still use the house, there just won't be a window in the places where the missing CC was. Just put in another window to replace. If you don't have a suitable window already, I suggest checking out Huge Lunatic's Country Windows:
http://www.modthesims.info/d/407473