Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Christina Who?

by Audrey Posted 6th Sep 2009 at 8:17 PM - Updated 8th Jan 2010 at 7:30 AM by Audrey : Preferred the title

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 9:30 PM
I could not believe my eyes on this one! I didn't think such a likeness was possible with puddings.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 9:34 PM
Wow! You're really mastering this now. It's her, no doubt. Kudos
Forum Resident
#4 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 9:40 PM
Excellent similarity.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 10:00 PM
A very good likeness, nice work!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 10:13 PM
Brilliant Audrey!!! She really is good!!! You have captured her perfectly
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 10:21 PM
Very very good.
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 10:53 PM
Wow, usually I'm kinda "meh" about the star-sims, as I don't think many of them look much like the stars...but this one is great!
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 11:27 PM
Wow great sim! I was wondering, where do i get here clothes cus i love her dresses!!! can you give me a link?
Scholar
#10 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 12:33 AM
I had seen her in Creators Feedback. At the time I thought she was for Sims2, since I was there erasing my old posts and not reading too closely. I thought she was excellent for Sims2 and of course for Sims3 she totally rocks the house, because it's so hard at this early stage to get all the cc needed to easily make celebrity Sims for 3. You have a winning sim no matter what game we would consider her for! Awesome!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 12:55 AM
With the hairstyle you've chosen, she reminds me of the character Betty from "Mad Men". I think she's pretty spiffy.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 12:55 AM
It is nice to see some celebrities coming to the Sims 3. You did a wonderful job and thanks for sharing.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 1:19 AM
You are getting better and better, keep on flowing
Scholar
#14 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 8:37 AM
I knew she would be approved! Great job, hun!

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 1:32 PM
Gee, thanks guys, for all your compliments. I really appreciate them. I did put her up rather hurriedly and so didn't include some of the links to the clothes. Here they are:

Evening dress:http://www.peggyzone.com/Sims3Objec...01_00&page=last
Day dress:http://www.lianasims3.net/fashion.p...ection=Everyday
Contacs:http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=366434 - our very own Linna

When you put her into CAS, she may look a bit weird, but I tweaked her according to what she looks like in the game, which is the most important part.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 1:34 PM
Great Job!! It looks just like her :D
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 6:27 PM
you're are awesome and your sim ^^ She is my the best actress ) thx

http://domi22domi.mybrute.com

Let's have some fun,
This beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 9:01 PM
Yay I finally have a sister for my Friends Rachel sim :D. My friends cast is almost complete :D
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 10:50 PM
Great likeness I love Christina Applegate! THANKS
Field Researcher
#20 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 1:49 PM
I'm so glad she got accepted, I saw her in the feedback forum but I am not familiar with her face so didn't comment! Great job!!

My Sims 3 Creations
Nothing matters. We're essentially all highly evolved monkeys clinging to a rock that's falling through space and the rock itself is dying. Frankie Boyle.
Just call me sam its easier.
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 2:17 PM
good job! it looks like her!
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 8:47 PM
She stunning! Thanks so much Love the clothing too. the blue formal is beautiful! Thanks so much
Forum Resident
#23 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 7:40 AM
She turned out really great! You did an amazing job on her!!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 5:25 AM
I love this sim! I would like to download her but I can't. The only thing I can download is the zip pack. Two of the other files were not found for me and I was confused with the link for the third file. Can someone please upload her with all the files I need?