Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pleasantview Recreation

by Elias943 Posted 10th Sep 2009 at 5:45 PM - Updated 15th Feb 2020 at 6:26 PM by Elias943

333 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 285 Feedback Posts, 47 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 14
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#2 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 12:04 AM Last edited by Elias943 : 15th Feb 2020 at 6:34 PM.
Default Rabbit Holes
I never liked the idea of ''Rabbit Holes'' from the first time we heard about it
Anyway I combined these rabbit Holes because i dont feel like them.
So here's:
Downtown Block

Which consists of:

The Police Station
The Spa
The Theatre
The Book Store

Dinner Square

Which consists of:

Restaurant
Grocery Shop

Pleasantview High School And Gym

Obviously consists of:

High School
Stadium

Pleasantview Hospital And Research Center

Combined Space Center and Criminals Hide Out.

and the Pleasantview Plaza which is not a rabbit hole.
Screenshots

Check my tumblr:
http://eliasctifler.tumblr.com/
:)
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 5:59 PM
Totally Awesome
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 6:01 PM
You finally uploaded it! :D
#5 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 6:04 PM
Woohoo! It's finally up, I've been waiting forever! You've done a fantastic job, dude. I cannot thank you enough for sharing you work with us. And look, it's the first TS3 hood upload on this site--congratulations! :D
Forum Resident
#6 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 6:13 PM
Whoa, that was a lot of work! Very cool, thank you.
#7 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 6:33 PM
I've encountered a problem.

I'm not sure if it's just me but I tried downloading Part 1 and all I get is an error. Same thing with Part 2, the file size is 0 kb after extracting it from the rar. I was really looking forward to playing this hood.

Should I be downloading all 3 parts for this to work?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 6:36 PM
Thanks everyone for you comments
I appreciate this...:D
CharmingFirewaller you should donwload all parts and then extract from part 1...

Check my tumblr:
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 6:41 PM
Charming Firewaller: download all 3 parts, extract nr1.It will ask for number 2.
You can look foor it by clicking on the button,than select it and click OK.It will ask for part3...so do the same again for this part and then you'll get the real file.

Succes!

And for the poster: Great thanks for this upload! Will there be also seads and stones around to find?
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 6:48 PM
where I do this .sims3 in ?
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 6:48 PM
Thanks for making this neighborhood... The extraction of the files r not working..I downloaded all parts and tried to extract.. but its not working..
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 6:52 PM Last edited by Dorothy : 10th Sep 2009 at 10:27 PM.
Thanks Kattesnote..now that worked.. i was able to add all 3 files
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 6:55 PM
are the sims in the town already or do we have to move them? i recently made a copy of some of the families in riverview and moved them to sunset valley, cant wait til some one is able to make a sunset valley riverview combo
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 6:56 PM
This is a terrific idea,unfortunately I cannot extract the files either.I have downloaded all 3 files,put them in a seperate folder and tried extracting them,but I am being told that the first file is corrupt.Hopefully you will be able to fix this, I look forward to being able to play this new hood.Hard job well done!
Scholar
#15 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 7:16 PM
What a huge wonderful work! Can't wait to see it in the game.Thank you so much for sharing your talent and your efforts with us.Big hugs.
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 7:24 PM
This is really amazing , great job. Where can I find all Pleasantview families recreated in Sims 3?
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 7:29 PM
This looks really good and I'm looking forward to having a ago. Sadly I have been trying to download it pretty much since it became available and all I get is: 503 - Service Not Available I'll keep trying...

Thanks for all your hard work.
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 7:48 PM
lilred,

I could only get it to extract correctly using WinRar. WinAce nor WinZIP worked for me.
Test Subject
#19 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 8:00 PM
Thanks newjames37 I'll give it a try
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 8:37 PM
Pleasantview was always my favourite premade 'hood. Thanks for recreating it!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 9:03 PM
I can only imagine the amount of effort you must have put into recreating this, but it was well worth it; PleasantView looks incredible on TS3!!

Congratulations on being the first Neighbourhood creator too!
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 9:07 PM
omg, this is so incredible. a LOT of work! Thank you so much...I'm simply astonished, lol. Great, terrific, awesome job, hehe. xx

Wisdom is like respect...It's something you earn, not freely obtained without sacrifices.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 9:51 PM
Downloaded fine after reading your answer to firewalker excelent job
Thank you
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 10:07 PM
Guys im sorry for the incovenience!
First of all thank you very much
Second you must download all the parts and extract from part number 1

Check my tumblr:
Test Subject
#25 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 10:12 PM
This is really great. I've been missing my pleasantview neighbourhoods. Thanks so much for creating this and the time you put into it.

Now ... if EA could just release a strangetown style neighbourhood, I miss my desert regions.

You're only as good as the last book you wrote...
Page 1 of 14