Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Leonor Roberts

by Nyn Posted 6th Sep 2009 at 8:03 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 8:15 PM
Very attractive sim.....nice work!! Thank you for sharing Leonor.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 9:02 PM
Lovely sim Nyn, nice work.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Inventor
#4 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 10:52 PM
Very pretty! Love the story! Thanks
Scholar
#5 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 12:36 AM
Wow what a great facial sculpt. She's attractive yet normal girl next door looking. As I was looking at her preview photos she reminded me of Sandra Bullock, Juliette Lewis AND Julia Roberts! They are fascinating women and you've managed to capture what makes them look interesting in your sim. She's really special. I hope to download and play her sometime when I return to Sims3.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 7:23 PM
Well done Nyn sweetie! Love the story xx

Dragonsinger
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 7:00 AM
Thank you all for the lovely comments!!

Summersong - it's funny you say that because when I asked my DH what he thought of her he said she had something about Julia Roberts in her (I still don't see it lol!), but that's where her last name came from

~ Nyn ~
Instructor
#8 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 2:45 AM
shes gorgeous!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 5:44 PM
She's got such a believable realism to her. I love her. Thanks. And Summersong I see it too. ^_^
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 2:14 PM
Yes, she definitely has a bit of a Julia Roberts air about her.
Especially in the 2nd picture (bottom left panel) and the last shot (bottom right part)

Hmm... If we are inside a computer simulation, imagine how awesome a computer the outside people have!