Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#26 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 6:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by akksgurl
I always off Benjamin Long and Goopy GilsCarbo. Bad fashion sense + those noses = taking up space since you'll never reproduce.

Oh yeah, fugo names! Though they're not in my custom neighborhood somehow.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 4:57 PM
The Repoman. I hate him and bills with a passon. It's not the fact that sims get bills, is just the price of some bills. Especially when I'm doing the first gen of a legacy, and I have NO money. So I take care of them my own way. Using a hack that has boolProp on all the time, I simply force error and delete.

Who else..? Kennedy Cox I hate but don't delete, likewise with some of the garden reps. I almost never get hit by the social services (pet or child) so I don't delete them.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 6:24 PM
I am one of the rare few that don't actually enjoy playing the game--I just enjoy building. However, when I do play, on site--immediately---anyone who comes to my door within seconds of me starting the play--that includes the welcome committee. I build a wall around them and keep them there until they die, then I move the headstones to my front yard

I also delete anyone who comes into my home and starts eating my food or using my tv. I don't like nosey guests that won't leave.
Scholar
#29 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 7:57 PM
Mr. Humble.

he's useless. Literally and figuratively.
Theorist
#30 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 8:16 PM
I used to kill off Andrea Hogan, Alvin Futa and Ricky Cormier. Now I use clean templates. :D
Forum Resident
#31 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 11:34 AM
Well the Coaches and the Mascots are the worse:
For the Coach it;s like leave them alone! The funny thing is if you catch him just as he starts yelling at the sim and cancels the interaction in thw quene he just yells while the sim is just still playing thier game or making out.

The mascot is the worst of the worst, I always hate during the years I played The Sims and sent Sims to college I had plenty with 3 bolts, lovebirds, soulmates forever, the ONe and what happens? The Mascot comes and ruins it all. Thank god for Insim so I can quickly make the couple non mad although nothing to do with the memory forever burnt in thier minds.
#32 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 7:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Essa
I used to kill off Andrea Hogan, Alvin Futa and Ricky Cormier. Now I use clean templates. :D
Andrea and Ricky are a couple of my Player Characters. [I`ve been co-opting Townies into my fold of Player Characters. ]

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
#33 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 8:02 PM
i have cheats so i can play most nonplayable characters. i used this to make two of my sims marry the witch doctor and bigfoot.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 12:38 PM
Some NPC's are made to be killed! I arm those households which can afford it with Simwardrobe's weapons. The Burglar gets shot before the Cop arrives, if I can wake someone to shoot him. Ditto the Repoman, though I'm careful with the bills and rarely see him. TwoJeffs' Visitor Controller will ban any or all of the others except Social Workers, from the lot, but I don't like that and don't use the function.

As for dealing with paper thieves and thrash can kickers; one of MATY's hacks allows interactions without greeting. You have to have your playable go outside to use it. Once there, they can attack with abandon.
Test Subject
#35 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 1:36 PM
I kept trying to kill the social worker but more just kept coming!! It was like a horror film!! :O
Page 2 of 2