Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 3 (Who?), Viewed: 2200 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 1:12 AM
I need creative help
Hi my name is horserider79

I am leagally blind and con't see things the same as others do that said I am not very good at meshing and creating custom objects.

That said I would be most greatfull is anyone who has the time and a love for horses like myself could possably create a few things that I have been looking for but have not found.

I have downloaded several horse themed objects and I thnk everone who created them with all of my heart.

If anyone would like to help me out these are the things that I would like to be made.

1. A two horse trailer that is just for sims to look at.(I could send anyone who sinintrested in making it a picture of the one that I have for my real horses)

2. a hey net to hang on the walls of my sim barns

3. I absolutely do NOT understand how o make my own custom coreea and I would like a horse themed corear for my sims so they could be just like me.

In real life I am a stable manager and I train horses, and on occasion teach people how to ride horses. I think that kind of job would be cool for sims to have.

So if anyone has the time and would help me out on this I would be most greatful.

Horse lovers are Stable Sims
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 3:44 AM
This is the wrong section. It's for actual artwork and projects offline.

http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=114
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 4:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ove
This is the wrong section. It's for actual artwork and projects offline.

http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=114

thank you I was a bit comfused abut where to post this....

Horse lovers are Stable Sims
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 12:55 AM
MTS does not have a request forum. That's that.

Mind me for asking and if I sound offensive, but are you FULLY blind or you can still play computer games or sumthin? Or do you have a guide to type all of this for you??
Or are you making this up for entertainment??

Sorry, I have the most curious brain ever known to MTS people. lol

ENTJ

Section jump