Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

the bunker

by smmi73 Posted 19th Sep 2009 at 2:54 AM - Updated 13th Oct 2009 at 10:29 AM by smmi73

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 5:49 AM
Wow, that is creative. I would of never thought to make something like this, simple and functional... my lots have too much stuff (I can't meet guidelines otherwise).

I love how it only requires Nightlife. Thanks!
Alchemist
#3 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 8:20 PM
Something different and out of standard design well done!
Thank you and ciao.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 10:15 AM
WOW, WOW, WOW, just WOW ! Totally smmi, outstanding and stunning ! (perhaps you noticed that I am a great fan of your creations LOL !) Thanks a lot for sharing
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 11:34 AM
you're all three great house builders so I really appreciate that you like the lot

for more of my lots check out my blog: smmishing.wordpress.com/
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 9:29 AM
My first wanna-be upload was a (failed) bunker. Always wanted to do one of those. *thumbs up*

I don't give a f*ck, God sent me to piss the world off!
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 10:16 PM
Can you please tell me precisely what needs to be downloaded for/from:
credits for cc needed but not included
Sandy
lagorette build set
There are quite a few items on the page, that the link goes to, and I did not see a individual download called lagorette build set.

Thank you,
KC
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 9:30 AM
You need the stairs and the endtable as well as the white/grey walls and floors.

for more of my lots check out my blog: smmishing.wordpress.com/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 12:25 PM
Thanks You!