Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A cup to C cup Maxis Breast Enhancements One for every clothing category DABOOBS!

by joninmobile Posted 26th Sep 2009 at 2:22 AM - Updated 26th Sep 2009 at 5:20 AM by joninmobile

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 2:49 AM
wow very nice.will there be a da butt clothing line...he..he..lol.i cant wait!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 3:47 AM
This looks great!
Do they replace the maxis ones, or are these additions?

Thank You
Banned
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 3:58 AM
These are additions to Maxis, I don't know how to replace anything yet.
Theorist
#5 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 4:18 AM
I wish they did replace the ugly maxis ones but I guess we'll have to wait till then, anyhow thanks
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 5:13 AM
you should do more than just these ones... that would be so totaly freakin awesome!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 7:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joninmobile
These are additions to Maxis, I don't know how to replace anything yet.

actually, I'm glad they are additions.. more variety is good.. I don't need ALL my sim females to have bodacious bosoms
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 7:16 AM
Thanks,very well done. Finally some bigger boobs that don't look rediculous.
keep up yhe good work.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 8:29 AM
This looks very promising. TNX

VISIT MY NEW SITE hudy777DeSign
Field Researcher
#10 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 8:57 AM
Thank you !! that's great !!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 9:22 AM
This is great! Now we can have a little diversity! Thank you
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 9:42 AM
I think that it's better that they don't replace anything.

Variety is always good. Thank you!
Mad Poster
#13 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 9:45 AM
Very nicely done! This will be a wonderful addition to the game. Having a town-full of nearly flat-chested sims is beyond unrealisitic, it's almost insulting to the way people are. Thanks again.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 10:54 AM
yes
Test Subject
#15 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 12:38 PM
I agree with all the positive feedback here; I've tried some other breast mods and they do look daft. These are beautifully in proportion, without being tasteless. Keep up the good work!

You remind me of the babe...
Instructor
#16 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 3:48 PM
Very tasteful and quite realistic in size. Good for people who like to have variety. I don't think this kind of thing should be replacements either, as some people DO have small breasts, not everyone has big ones.

Anyway, thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 7:39 PM
Please do make more of these. I was really disappointed with all the hype about 3 that we didn't have more variation in body shape/style or even height. This is a nice addition.

~ Non ducor, duco ~
Field Researcher
#18 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 8:59 PM
I suppose it would be too much to ask to do this to every single piece of female clothing? lol jk

These are great! I'd also love some Butt clothing in the future.

I don't really f**k with Africa, cause people are starving to death and that's not baller to me...-Dave Chappelle (Chappelle's Show, Cribs Sketch)
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 9:42 PM
As a C-cup myself, I really appreciate this mod. I hate that I have to avoid so many clothes just because they make the sims look absolutely flat! I hate the too-big boob mods too, because I'm not in it for eye-candy, but realism. D:

Most ladies are B or C, not A, Maxis! D:
Field Researcher
#20 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 10:39 PM
I tried them and they looked rather square, nothing like they do in your pictures.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 7:56 AM
I like this, although I wish we had most breast sizes to choose from.
From nearly A to Super Mega Huge. xD
I want to make Sims of some of my friends and they're all different sizes everywhere.
Lol, and I like the first comment. DABUTT would be useful too. xD
Thanks for this!

[Rest in Peace, Sarah. Beloved Cat. 8/12/09]
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 3:07 PM
I'm all up for DaButt too (: This is gonna be handy... Do you think you can do a liftup for grannies? Not all grannies are saggies... Lol!

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Banned
Original Poster
#23 Old 28th Sep 2009 at 10:49 PM
Please don't make requests in this thread. I do not take requests. Sorry to sound mean or something, but it's just the way it is. I'm far too busy with other projects to work on requests for people. I hope you all can understand.
Test Subject
#24 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 9:00 PM
interesting... maxis should've included adjustable chest size for men and women.
Banned
Original Poster
#25 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 9:06 PM
I belive that Delphy is working on an adjustable breast slider for women. I haven't heard anything about it latley, and he may have decided not to go through with it. But keep your eyes peeled out for it.
Page 1 of 2