Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Halloween Costume

by Kiara24 Posted 24th Sep 2009 at 8:18 AM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 8:44 AM
I'll definitely try these. It's great to see halloween stuff been made.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 10:03 AM
I was watching these in Creator Feedback and am pleased they were accepted! Thanks for these, I especially like the wolf one - nice work!
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 6:42 PM
really like the beat up child XD awesome!
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 7:25 PM
I really enjoy the beat up makeup.
Is there anyway that you might release these as separates?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 10:03 PM
Nice work! These are great, specially now that we have a few objects from the store to decorate our sim homes Thank you
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 7:05 PM
*giggles* The guy reminds me of a racoon. I love the gothic vampire-looking one...and the beat up child is morbidly hilarious (I'm a terrible person for saying that, I'm sure XD). Nice work.
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 4:58 PM
I love the Vampire makeup but is there anyway you could get just the blood and not the eyeshadow that would be great :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 3:17 AM
......Why, Why dint you just make a full werewolf Costume it would have been a big hit. If I could make a small mask i think I could at lest do a whole face Mask. Consider this a request
Field Researcher
#10 Old 29th May 2010 at 5:48 AM
Woo! I just downloaded this for a story idea! He's not a wolfy but a fox, but it'll still do the trick!

THANKS! I <3 this, and your cat eyes will awesome with this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 6:48 PM
cool i like it
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 6:06 AM
your mask are lovely
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 4:03 PM
Hi, you schould make a Skinetone of this :D
great work

srry for bad english
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 9:12 PM
Oh my god, I agree, that wolfman one needs needs needs to be skinified--I have been searching and searching and I want to do a wolf sim soon and I just came across this by chance! You ROCK! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Dec 2011 at 10:30 PM
um its not working what should i do
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 12:43 AM
hello why isnt working i read the instrutions for installing sims 3 mods but this didnt work wat should i do srry for bad english
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 24th Sep 2013 at 5:39 AM
I know I'm super late to the game, but is there any way for this to be able to be recolored? I just nabbed this the other day because one of the werewolf ones is PERFECT for a goblin character I'm making, but I'd need it to be green. (Ideally, croc scales or large snake scales would be better, but I haven't been able to find either ANYWHERE, so I was willing to make due XD) Like I said, I know I'm really late to this, and I REALLY like how these turned out, but any help would be awesome :3
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#18 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 1:42 PM
Thanks!