Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 3:07 PM
Default Testers Wanted - Adjustable Female Breast sliders
Hi All,

This is something I've been working on for a while - new custom CAS sliders that basically adjust the bones of the skeletons.

The following sliders are included:
- Breast Depth
- Breast Distance
- Breast Fullness
- Breast Scale
- Breast Vertical

Download here

These sliders obviously work on Females only, but what I would specifically like to know is any impact they have on families - ie 2 or 3 generations down the line. I haven't had a chance to test more than the current generation.

Thanks
Delphy

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 3:11 PM Last edited by EsmeraldaF : 24th Sep 2009 at 4:03 PM.
Sounds interesting, will give it a try on my Elexis Sinclaire sim and see if she can finally have the ample bosoms she's supposed to have!

EDIT: Yep, that's the Elexis we know and love to hate. Works very well! I won't have time to try the multi-generational thing, but it will be interesting to see if someone else does, and if it is genetic.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 3:15 PM
Interesting to see how these work, i'll download and give them a test!

My Sims 3 Creations
Nothing matters. We're essentially all highly evolved monkeys clinging to a rock that's falling through space and the rock itself is dying. Frankie Boyle.
Just call me sam its easier.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 3:28 PM
woot! Go Delphy! I'll test them out as soon as I possibly can. .
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 3:37 PM Last edited by Dizor : 24th Sep 2009 at 4:06 PM.
Hell, I could give some feed back. I'll test here in a bit

Edit: Hmm, actually I'm having problems finding the sliders. I use awesome mod and so would this conflict?
Mad Poster
#6 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 4:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dizor
Hell, I could give some feed back. I'll test here in a bit

Edit: Hmm, actually I'm having problems finding the sliders. I use awesome mod and so would this conflict?

The sliders are in the 'Head' section of the 'Looks' panel in CAS, strangely enough - took me a while to find them.
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 4:22 PM
Its weird, because I tried it with Awesome mod still in, didnt show up, then I tried after pulling out awesome mod and installing the breast sliders again, but that didnt work. Maybe I have to clear out my cache?
Field Researcher
#8 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 4:26 PM
I have awesome mod and it worked fine with the breast sliders, they showed up first time...

EDIT: Didn't like tops with logos on if clevage was moved a bit

But other than that its looking good

My Sims 3 Creations
Nothing matters. We're essentially all highly evolved monkeys clinging to a rock that's falling through space and the rock itself is dying. Frankie Boyle.
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 4:38 PM
Yeah, for some reason the sliders aren't showing up :\ I've looked under all the advanced options for the looks section with the various ages, but I got nothing
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#10 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 5:42 PM
Just Head & Eyes -> Global (the bottom right circle) and you'll see them. You might have to scroll a little.

samman: Not much I can do about that. There will be distortion in some cases. Oh and not all female clothing works (some business suits dont).

Esmeralda: Thanks for testing. I am most interested in the multi-generations though... can somebody else try this out?

Theorist
#11 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 6:59 PM
I'm testing...She is pregnant ... I hope is girl...
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 7:27 PM Last edited by Dizor : 24th Sep 2009 at 7:37 PM.
Okay, I finally got it working (dumb me ) And I have to say it works pretty well.

It works on teen YA and Adult characters all really well, though any slider hacks will give *cough* interesting results. Though I do think I came across an error. After I got it working, the Jaw Height slider no longer worked at all on both genders.

And just a little nitpick and warning:

Any hairs that have bones attached to the slider's bones will get stuck in some weird anti gravity well or something
Still, its great for a beta and I'm going to go see if the jaw problem is caused by something else.

Edit: Yup, after I removed the breast sliders, the Jaw Height worked again. Hope this helps!
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 7:29 PM
I love big breasts.

I'll test and give the feedback later too.
Inventor
#14 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 7:37 PM
This is awesome Delphy!! I've been wanting to actually play more than a generation so I'll test this out and let you know if I have any problems!! *runs off to give sims boobies*

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#15 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 7:59 PM
Dizor: Thanks for the feedback. I'll have a look at why the jaw height gets overridden.

Theorist
#16 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 9:04 PM
I took a picture in game ... I'm waiting for her daughter to grow and I will post pictures again.
Inventor
#17 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 12:38 AM
I'm testing and the sim I'm using just had a baby girl, will let you know how it goes.

Heres just a few things I've noticed playing around with these sliders! I noticed that when making a sim the jaw height slider does not work at all anymore. Also a few hairstyles are wonky, along with some clothes. I've noticed using Roses clothing that the boobs go ginormous!!

These are really cool hacks Delphy!!! Do you plan on adding other sliders for the face or other body parts as well?

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Field Researcher
#18 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 12:42 AM
I've also just had a baby girl, fingers crossed she'll have her mothers assests. Also does this mean we will have random people in the neighborhood with larger breasts? I think being able to make a sims ass bigger would be hilarious.

My Sims 3 Creations
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#19 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 12:50 AM
sammann: I have absolutely no idea how these sliders affect townies. That might be something to look out for.

Jessica_2020: I already have a bunch of other sliders including pelvis width and girth and also sim height too. Oh and the bobblehead one.

Test Subject
#20 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 2:29 AM
I am so in need of the Height one. I made some sims of some friends and some of them are a tad too tall Still, so far nothing bad aside from what I've already pointed out.
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 3:43 AM
After three generations everything seems to be in perfect order. A little over half of the daughters have inherited the breasts and they have not mutated in any way. I don`t know yet if males can carry the breast gene because the only son born in the booby family have only had one daughter so far and she got the regular maxis shape.

All the clothes is looking okayish within some size limits except from the regular t-shirts which is looking pretty bad even with small changes. What seems weird is that the almost identical maternity t-shirts with long sleeves look okay.

Thank you so much for making these! I am looking forward to making a bobblehead neighborhood .
Test Subject
#22 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 4:29 AM
these are the meshes I have seen flaws in the Sim Creator

tops-
afTopShirtTee_Crew - badly deformed mesh
afTopJacketSuit - minor mesh changes
afTopJacketUpCollar_sport - minor deformed mesh
body-
afBodyDressWeddingGown - odd mesh distortion
afBodyDressWeddingGown_necklace - odd mesh distortion
afBodySuitWideLapel_designer - minor mesh changes
afBodyDressTight_halter - minor mesh changes

the minor mesh changes are simply very little effect from the sliders
(I was thinking that it wasn't effecting modified meshes, however I later realized that all of my mod's are based on the afBodyDressTight_halter)

edit- also, I did some testing with the genetics in the sim creator screen and it seems children of avg female sim and a 'breasty' male sim can create 'breasty' female children. Not tested in game, however I assume they are using the same effect both in game and in creator
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#23 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 10:35 AM
Thanks for the testing everybody! Unfortunately, I can't do anything about the non-optimal meshes since it's obviously a bone mapping issue with them.

kanker: I should probably look into disabling the breast slider completely for males, instead of simply making it do nothing. Thanks for the feedback.

Mother Function
retired moderator
#24 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 12:19 PM
I didn't do multigenerations because I don't have the patience for it, however while in CAS I slid the breast scale slider up a bit for a female toddler. Although they didn't show up in her early stages (obviously), they did "develop" once she got older.

Awesome~

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 1:06 PM Last edited by mason666 : 25th Sep 2009 at 4:57 PM.
Nice,work fine keep working :D
look the name sliders "yes still beta"
wait muscles for men xD

another pic :D
Locked thread | Locked by: Delphy Reason: Test complete
Page 1 of 7