Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vergil - Devil May Cry (YA/A 2in1!)

by Slipslop Posted 9th Oct 2009 at 10:24 AM - Updated 11th Oct 2009 at 6:51 PM by Slipslop : fixed YT music link nr2

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 11:11 AM
Great resemblance and he looks wonderful, very mean and scary! Nice job as ever!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 12:41 PM
I don't know anything about Devil May Cry, but from the screenshots, you've done a great job with the resemblance.
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 1:36 PM
You did an amazing job on him. He is sooo hot! :p
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 1:48 PM
He looks awesome!!! Thanks and you did a great job!!!!
Scholar
#6 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 2:18 PM
Great looking sim..couldn't pass him up. Thank you for sharing Virgil.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#7 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 4:01 PM
Every girls badboy dream! Thank you!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 6:11 PM
WooHoo!! What's Devil May Cry? And I can't wait to see this dreamboat in my game!!!! Thanks!!
Mad Poster
#9 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 7:02 PM
All the screenshots look like the same sim, but the two download files suggest that there are differences btwn the YA and Adult versions of him?
Forum Resident
#10 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 9:51 PM
Good job as usual Slippy. Where have you been hiding?

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 10:22 PM
Thanks for comments everyone, glad you like him!

@edejan
Devil May Cry is a nice game series to let off some steam and kick some ass with style, that's the most appropriate description of this game. Watch a few gameplay videos of DMC 3 and 4 and you see what it's all about

@Rosawyn
Yes there is a difference. I made the adult version first, switched to YA and saw that he doesn't look right and so i altered him until he fitted.

@Audrey
Just needed a break from creating, also the upload queue took ages due the many downtimes of the site so i thought i come back again, when things are running smoothly again.

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Field Researcher
#12 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 9:14 AM
I don't know the characters, but your sims are yummy thank!
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 7:59 PM
This is simply STUNNING! The resemblance is uncanny, almost TOO realistic....
This is even better than your Dante, and that was brilliant!!
I have been attempting to do something like this ever since I got The Sims 3, and I haven't even come CLOSE to this!

I think I may be able to help when you can get around to making Nero though. There is a certain hoodie for Young Adult and Adult males that is PERFECT for him, and there is a quilted red silk-like pattern in fabrics as standard in the game (that you could use on the shirt under it), so you shouldn't find Nero as hard to make (unless you want him to have a glow-in-the-dark arm, that is....)

Off to The Sims 3 I go, to make Vergil stab people!! 8D

When it's 4 AM, and you can't remember why people even bother with sleep, then the TRUE gaming begins...

(Also, Red Bull helps....)
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Oct 2009 at 10:23 PM
Wow... Amazing job on my fave game character ever! Can't wait to see him in the game. I also feel flattered that one of my dA wallpapers of him, as seen on the overview page, may have helped you make Vergil even more like the game original than Dante!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 5:20 PM
Hey can i please ask where is that pattern i like it i wana use it on my angler guy P.S Nice Job love the colours

Kieran Atkinson
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 5:27 PM
if possible can u also make a male demon long black tail thanks :P
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 3:49 PM
Great! Devil May Cry *__* !!
I would love you if you could also create Nero for Sims 3! <3
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 8:37 AM
he is awsome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 8:37 PM
Wow, thank you for young Vergy, he's GREAT!) Adult Vergil nice too, but I like young version more, he really looks like in game)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 3:40 AM
Ahh, he's really great! Although I found an outfit that could work for him; you just need an expansion pack for it and change the colors a little:
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail...assetId=6944231
Overall I really like him! He looks a lot like the screenshots show
Test Subject
#21 Old 24th May 2014 at 7:23 PM
he looks like an older version of vegil... but its fine nice job... If anyone wants a wonderful sims,pet,lot,pattern,hair,makeup,accessories etc. search for this website guys.... www.thesimsresourrce.com just log in using your facebook acc. and you can download all you want... this site is for sims 1 2 and 3