Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#51 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 1:10 AM
Anyone want an update on the guy situation???? Ok, you probably don't, but I'm going to tell you anyways:

I was walking into choir with my friend Mary (the one who's making him guess who likes him) and he shows up by the door and says, "Mary, come here!" And he holds up 50 cents. Mary looks at me and winks and does this little giggly thing, and I get freaked and I run behind the risers and hide. 30 seconds later I hear his voice, "WHAT???? Really?" So I get all nervous. Mary comes behind the risers and says, "He paid me 50 cents. I had to tell him." Yes, she's the kind of friend who would betray you for two quarters. All during class my stomach was filled with butterflies and I kept fidgeting and I was shaking.

After class I went up to the 3rd floor to go to my next class and I saw him walking towards me, so I started walking faster and I heard him yelling my name, but I didn't turn back.

That hour passed, then another hour, then it was the end of the day. I went down to meet Mary by the school store like we do everyday, and I happen to get a glimpse inside and I see him in the school store. So I freaked out and grabbed Mary and tried to run for the door. But she got away and she said she was going to go get him. I freaked out and tried to pull her back but she's much stronger than me, and she got away. I started running for the door, but, of course with my luck, I slid and fell. Everyone was laughing, but I got up and ran out the door as quickly as I could. When I got home I looked in the mirror and my face was bright red. But I know I can't avoid him forever. He sits behind me in 1st hour. I'll keep you posted on how that goes.

Did you enjoy my long story??
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 12:09 AM
It's on your keyboard next to the Number Lock... \ / :D
-I like a guy, but he likes my friend and my friend likes him!! :o
-Stayed home from school today!
-Book report supposed to be due today, but only wrote two paragraphs so far...
-C in science thanks to unfair (yet clueless) teacher... he marked a bunch of stuff as 0's even though I turned them in...

Yes I enjoyed your long story! Well, not enjoyed, but felt sypathy for you...
Here's my sypathy: So sorry!
Here's my response (Sorry, but sypathy is not pary of my response...): O gosh! Wow! Maybe he thought about it and he does like you... you seem like a likeable person.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Banned
Original Poster
#53 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 12:40 AM
Thanks!
UPDATE!!!!!(awesomeness): I walked into first hour and sat down, avoiding eye contact. I hear from behind me, "Hello. Sidney." And I, being oh so clever and classy, mutter "Shut the f*ck up." Not so likeable now, huh?
During 1st and 2nd hour, he keeps making little comments, until eventually he says, "So is it true?" I could feel my face go red, and my brilliant response is: "Um I don't know." He said, "Of course you know!" He kept asking all day and I kept answering that way. Until the end of the day. Me and Mary were about to leave when he comes by and she thinks I can't hear her, but I can, and she says, "It's true. She really does." So I turn around all angrily and practically growl her name. She just laughs and goes to leave, leaving me all alone with him. And he says, "So? Is it true? Just tell me." My response was a little more clever this time. I said, "I don't know...do you want it to be?" He said, "Uh, no. I don't know. Not really. Well, kinda. Maybe. Is it true?" I said, "No. Not really. Kinda. Maybe" And he said, "I take that as a yes??" And I just shrugged and walked away.
Way to go, me!!
Shall I keep updating or no? I think this is a pretty interesting story
Scholar
#54 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 12:51 AM
Yes please keep updating! My life is ten times less interesting than this... well, except for this year has more drama than last year... but still...
Yes way to go you! :D

tumblr
Banned
Original Poster
#55 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 12:54 AM
LOL but I feel like I'm taking over the thread.
In any case, you'll have to wait until tomorrow.
I can't write about experiences I haven't had yet
Scholar
#56 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 12:56 AM
It is your thread...
So you can take it over if you want!

tumblr
Banned
Original Poster
#57 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 12:58 AM
Here, this is how I will feel better:
ANYONE else who wants to update on things they mentioned, please don't hesitate. You can write it out storylike like I did or just list things.
I can see how it would be interesting to read about other people lives.
Scholar
#58 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 1:05 AM
More:
-Chatting with friend currently
-Typing here currently
-Not working on book report currently

tumblr
Test Subject
#59 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 1:14 AM
supaclova- I think you should keep updating your story. Nothing like that ever happens to me.

As for an update on my life:
I seriously think the guy I like, likes my friend. Today he came up to her and starting talking to her(I don't know what they said to each other but anyways) and ofcource she flirted with him even though she already has a boyfriend. I'm just so frustrated it seems like every guy likes her. Ugh I sound really whiney, sorry.

Used to be desimonkey442
Banned
Original Poster
#60 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 1:19 AM
Oh, no, I would be like that too.

I have a feeling this is going to be a mainly female thread since we're doing the whole advice/share your feelings thing now.
Scholar
#61 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 1:33 AM
The guy I like is always flirting with my friend, like making up nicknames and she's always talking to him. When I don't know something, and I ask her "what's our Language Arts homework" she'll go "I don't know - 1 sec - [Guy I like] what is our LA homework!" It drives me nuts, that she is a "communicator" from me to him. It's like, Hello, I can ask him myself, I am perfectly capable of that. But she's really nice and I don't want to lose her as a friend.

tumblr
Banned
Original Poster
#62 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 1:40 AM
I realize it's probably incredibly annoying, but she probably has no clue that it bothers you. If you really can't stand it, the only way to get past it is to talk to her.
If it were me, I would tell my friend to knock it the hell off or I'll beat her.

But I have a feeling that you and your friend don't have that kind of relationship.
Scholar
#63 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 1:51 AM
The problem is, all the classes I have with her are with him too. so it would be major embarrasing for him to overhear... we three sit near each other in all our classes, so I can't tell her because he is always close - I know, we do have assigned seating, but it is unfortunate (or fortunate - I sit near my friend and crush!)
And she is my friend, but not a talk-about-boys-we-both-like friend. None of my friends are like that...
If I tell her to knock the hell off or I'll beat her, she'll probably blink at me like What are you talking about? And if I explain, she'll probably be like Oh my gosh. And the boy will be like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#64 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 8:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by candiiee
Yay! *high fives Vlad*

*high fives back* Thanks! Ain't love grand?

I don't give a f*ck, God sent me to piss the world off!
Top Secret Researcher
#65 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 9:42 AM
@ Beccapixie:
-I used to have all A's (although, in Romania, we don't use letters, but numbers, but the idea is the same)
-at least someone around here knows how to sing. Unfortunately is not me
-yeah, it's nice to have a computer in your room

Now for the bad stuff:
-if he/she hates you, then he/she is not your friend. You'd better ask him/her what's his/her problem
-I didn't quite understood the best friend part, so no advice here
-cats are like that. Trust me; I used to have a cat, and it was EVIL!!! God, I miss him...
-that's what happens when you have a computer in your room. They keep bugging ya
-it's nothing wrong if you don't have inspiration for stuff. It happens sometimes. One day, before you know it, inspiration will hit ya on the back of the head.
-yeah... the teen part. Well, you'll grow up, and things will start looking bright again. How old are you, exactly?
-parents can be depressed about a lot of stuff. Try to understand them; they are older, and they have seen more in life than us; my mum used to have depression: about getting older, about gaining weight, abound changing jobs etc. They eventually snap out of it. I know my mum did.
-if you are the older sibling, I guess is sorta your responsibility to teach them what;s right and what's wrong; you know, younger brothers looking up to older brothers.

I don't give a f*ck, God sent me to piss the world off!
Banned
Original Poster
#66 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 1:24 AM
OMGUPDATE!!!!!: I have first hour with him, which I think I already mentioned, so this morning I went to first hour, and there was a note on the door that we were to report to the library for first hour because we were having a presentation and time to research for our projects. On my way down to the library, I past his locker and he was about to head to the classroom, so I told him that we had to go to the library, and he just kinda looked at me with this funny smiley face and started walking down with me. Along the way we picked up one of his friends, and I was a little bit ahead of them, but I could hear him say to her, "Watch this." I didn't really think anything of it, until he practically tackled me (he says he was trying to hug me) and I screamed so flippin loud, and him and his friend just started laughing. Then we got to the library, I sat down, his friend sat down across from me. Instantly, as he walks into the room, I hear about 5 people say, "Anthony! Sit by me!" because he is really popular even though he's kind of a nerd. Anyways, his friend, Olivia, who sat across from me, was one of the people who wanted him to sit by her, so he walked over to sit by her, and then he sees me and goes, "Um, I think I'll sit on the other side." And he comes and sits right next to me. Olivia, of course, has this freaky little grin on her face, and whispers to me, "Look out for wandering hands." I told her to shut up, and I think he heard because he was laughing. Fast forward 4 hours to lunch. I walk in a little bit behind him, and I see him set his stuff down right across from where I always sit. As I'm walking up, I see a friend of mine glare at him, push his stuff off to the side, and sit down. So he just glares back at her and says, "You better move. Or I will sit on you." I was laughing my ass off just sitting there listening to this, but it got even funnier when he actually did it. And she was just slapping him and yelling at him and he's like, "No! I wanna sit by Sidney!" And I just walk off to get my food, it was getting kinda embarrassing being a part of that. When I got back, she was gone, but one of my other friends Stephanie was sitting there. Well, after lunch, I went to choir (where it all began ) then after choir, I was walking to history, and he comes up and starts walking with me. And he's like, "Sidney. You should give me a hug." And I was like, "No, not right now." And I went into class. I was going to attack-hug him like he did to me after school, but I couldn't find him. OH WELL.

Wow, that was quite long.
Mad Poster
#67 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 5:16 PM
Supaclova - he definitely likes you. *high fives*

The guy who nearly asked me out last week is no longer avoiding me, but I can't seem to get him on his own. I WILL try out my plan on him, if it's the last thing I do!!!

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Scholar
#68 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 10:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by supaclova
OMGUPDATE!!!!!: I have first hour with him, which I think I already mentioned, so this morning I went to first hour, and there was a note on the door that we were to report to the library for first hour because we were having a presentation and time to research for our projects. On my way down to the library, I past his locker and he was about to head to the classroom, so I told him that we had to go to the library, and he just kinda looked at me with this funny smiley face and started walking down with me. Along the way we picked up one of his friends, and I was a little bit ahead of them, but I could hear him say to her, "Watch this." I didn't really think anything of it, until he practically tackled me (he says he was trying to hug me) and I screamed so flippin loud, and him and his friend just started laughing. Then we got to the library, I sat down, his friend sat down across from me. Instantly, as he walks into the room, I hear about 5 people say, "Anthony! Sit by me!" because he is really popular even though he's kind of a nerd. Anyways, his friend, Olivia, who sat across from me, was one of the people who wanted him to sit by her, so he walked over to sit by her, and then he sees me and goes, "Um, I think I'll sit on the other side." And he comes and sits right next to me. Olivia, of course, has this freaky little grin on her face, and whispers to me, "Look out for wandering hands." I told her to shut up, and I think he heard because he was laughing. Fast forward 4 hours to lunch. I walk in a little bit behind him, and I see him set his stuff down right across from where I always sit. As I'm walking up, I see a friend of mine glare at him, push his stuff off to the side, and sit down. So he just glares back at her and says, "You better move. Or I will sit on you." I was laughing my ass off just sitting there listening to this, but it got even funnier when he actually did it. And she was just slapping him and yelling at him and he's like, "No! I wanna sit by Sidney!" And I just walk off to get my food, it was getting kinda embarrassing being a part of that. When I got back, she was gone, but one of my other friends Stephanie was sitting there. Well, after lunch, I went to choir (where it all began ) then after choir, I was walking to history, and he comes up and starts walking with me. And he's like, "Sidney. You should give me a hug." And I was like, "No, not right now." And I went into class. I was going to attack-hug him like he did to me after school, but I couldn't find him. OH WELL.

Wow, that was quite long.

Oh wooow! I agree with beccapixie and candiiee, he does like you, or is maybe taking pity on you . I laughed (not at you) at the "Sidney. You should give me a hug." Just the straight-forwardness of it. "You should give me a hug." Thanks for the update!

tumblr
Mad Poster
#69 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 10:55 PM
I'm fine.
Minus two heartbreaks in a four-day period, I'm just amazing.

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Alchemist
#70 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 7:07 AM
i hear sarcasm in the above post.
TWO in FOUR DAYS?
sheesh. that is harsh.
Mad Poster
#71 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 10:26 AM
Two in four days is kinda harsh. And I thought I was unlucky with three in two weeks. *remembers*
*starts crying*

Alchemist
#72 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 10:38 AM
oooh, poor candiiee
*comforts candiiee*
Mad Poster
#73 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 10:41 AM
*is comforted*
*starts eating secret stash of lindt chocolates hid under desk*
(yes, I comfort eat)

Alchemist
#74 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 10:42 AM
comfort eating is good for you (just not in the way carrot apparently is)
please send some of the secret stash to me.
havn't had lintd for months and now my moth is watering...
Mad Poster
#75 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 10:47 AM
*sends lindt to Becca*
*hunts around for more stuff to comfort eat*

Page 3 of 24