Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Create-a-Sim: Adjustable Female Breast sliders

by Tashiketh Posted 6th Oct 2009 at 6:57 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2010 at 7:59 PM by Delphy

883 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 749 Feedback Posts, 133 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 28 of 36
Test Subject
#676 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 1:40 AM
Don't know if this has been posted before, I didn't want to read through 600+ comments. I have a unmodded, unupdated version of Sims 3 with no expansions or stuff packs. I download the file, unzipped it and added the package files to my documents/ea/mods/packages folder. They are not showing up in my game, and yes, I did check under the correct area in CAS. Thanks for anyone who can help me.
Lab Assistant
#677 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 5:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by snowpixie666
Don't know if this has been posted before, I didn't want to read through 600+ comments. I have a unmodded, unupdated version of Sims 3 with no expansions or stuff packs. I download the file, unzipped it and added the package files to my documents/ea/mods/packages folder. They are not showing up in my game, and yes, I did check under the correct area in CAS. Thanks for anyone who can help me.

If by unupdated you mean you've never patched the game then your mods won't work from a mod folder created in your documents folder because the mods only worked from the program files folder when the game first came out . You'll have to update it to a post Ambitions base game patch ( I think ) to be able to use downloads in the documents folder
Instructor
#678 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 5:16 AM
My new sliders are annoyingly all out of order in the UI. Is there anyway to change the position of the sliders so there all at the bottom of the mouth sliders?

22 I will give him the key to the house of David. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#679 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 11:46 AM
Thank you delphy
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#680 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 9:29 PM
Thank you so much for this! It took a lot of trial and error with all the different possible interactions between the different sliders and the EA breast/muscle/body size sliders, but this mod let me achieve exactly what I wanted. Between this and the face sliders, and and Jonha's body sliders, I'm pretty sure I have created the world's most beautiful woman It is also really nice to have greater diversity in body/breast shape, and you can make them much more natural looking than the standard super-round shape. Awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#681 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 4:56 AM
It would appear that the mod is indeed working, however i see no cosmetic changes when I move the sliders. They're there, they're just not changing anything.

I don't believe that I've done anything incorrectly if they're appearing on their own.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#682 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 5:13 AM
Nevermind, reboot fixed it.

Look forward to the ass slider
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#683 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 3:04 AM
Just a quick question, I have everything but Night Life (well about to install both Ambitions and Fast Lane) does this still work with the latest patch? If not I'll just patch to what it does work with. You make the best things Delphy! I even go tmy Hubby to play once he saw he could make more relistic Sims. Thank you all for your help (and Hard work!) Blessed Holiday Wishes.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#684 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 9:24 AM
It works with all known patches as far as I know.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#685 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 4:47 PM Last edited by rbell_03 : 15th Dec 2010 at 11:41 PM. Reason: mispelled word
The breast sliders work great and I'm as happy as can be... However, there are two problems I am having...

#1. I have four sims living in my household. one adult male, two adult female and one female baby... the picture icon of the adult male is the only one that shows... when I click on any of the other sims the icon does not change to that sim... I can still get her to do whatever I want, but her photo is not there... it still remains the male sim no matter what other sim I click on.
#2. whenever I have my male sim go to town, as soon as he gets there he immediately teleports back to the house... and... he losses is car... when I send him back to town he has to use a taxi... but once again he is teleported back home.

I have no other mods in my game... this is my very first download... is there any help you can give me, 'cause I love the new breast sliders and I don't want to have to remove them... thank you for your assistance in this matter.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#686 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 9:31 AM
Is it just me, or in gameplay does it have this weird curve thing at the top?

Great!
Lab Assistant
#687 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 4:01 PM
How they look in game depends on a few factors . If you make a sim and then they lose weight from their original weight then they can look a bit distorted , not through any fault of the mod really but because you've made them look how you want in CAS and then if they lose weight it obviously affects the connecting mesh bones . So best to keep ( or return ) your sims to their original weight by getting them to scoff some cakes for a bit Also , you really need to have your sims in high detail for these to look their best . Thirdly , there are many options in the breast sliders and some of the sliders make the breasts more ' rounded ' than others while other sliders affect them in other ways . That's why these sliders are much better than the EA one's , because there's many more subtle differences you can make to a sim's chestulars in comparison :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#688 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 6:38 PM
THERE COME THE SUPER BOOBIES YAY!!!!!!

Ahum... thanks.
Test Subject
#689 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 12:02 AM
After spending most of 2 days trying to get Jonha's sliders to work, still to no avail, im now trying to make these work. and cannot get them to either.This all seems rather simple, and thats why im so upset that nothing shows up in game.

Running TS3 updated to 1.17and Late Night 6.0.81
i have NO mods or packages or anything, other than Delphys CAS sliders and Jonhas CAS sliders. Thats it

i did a complete reinstall of the game, then Late Night EP. Ran both. Then i made the mod folder in C:\documents\my documents\EA\The Sims 3, and then i created a folder inside it called Packages. Then i downloaded the resource.cfg file that is in the CC tutorial found on this site, and placed it inside the mod folder.

i then extracted via WinRAR the base file from Jonha CAS sliders and 1 single slider ( hip i think )

and ran the game and couldnt find it in any slider set, both individual and global sets. i looked through every single set of sliders. So i then exited, cleared the cache packages from my documents\sims 3 ( caspart, compositor, script, simcompositor ) and reloaded the game... still no custom hip slider.
so i cleared my package folder, cleared cache packages again, and extracted Delphy's CAS sliders. Looked in mouth/global, and in all categories for that matter, and they are not there.

What am i not doing right? people here seem to be able to use these with patched versions/Late Night, etc. Again, i have no other mods, no hacks, just the files from this thread and have tried Jonha's sliders. im using Windows 7 ultimate 64bit, .Net framework should be 2.0

help?
Lab Assistant
#690 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 11:10 AM
ZeSpacecrab : I download the config.cfg found here and it doesn't display correctly. It seems that lines are all sticked together as if someone forgot to hit the return key.
Try the config.cfg attached.

You can also do a simple one yourself :
- open notepad
- copy and paste the next 5 lines in notepad
Priority 500
PackedFile Hacks/*.package
PackedFile Hacks/*/*.package
PackedFile Hacks/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Hacks/*/*/*/*.package

- save the file as config.txt
- change the txt extension to cfg
- that's it
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Resource.zip (294 Bytes, 168 downloads)
Description: resource.cfg
Test Subject
#691 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 3:19 AM
wow... and i do mean WOW. So i got it working. i almost feel compelled to make a stickied thread entitled " To Everyone Who Can't Get Sliders To Work : The Inside Scoop On What They Dont Want You To Know ( or at least arent telling you ) "

i saw so many forum posts on here and elsewhere with people explaining my very same situation.. and the response was " they work, go to help, go read tutorial " etc.

The resource.cfg that the step-by-step guide to using CC supplies is bogus, and needs to be updated or edited. i never once thought " perhaps the resource.cfg is in the right place, its just WRITTEN wrong " and i doubt most folks that need a step by step will open up resource.cfg in notepad and start editing.

i am convinced thats ALOT of the problem people are having. So many post end with " it almost seems as if there isnt a resource.cfg pointing the game to look into my documents\mods for packages... its like it doesnt even know to look there "
well ladies and gentleman, your hunch appears to be correct.

Also, i cant contribute your proper resource.cfg for 100% of the success. Delphy's framework tool may have had something to do with it. it detected an issue with my framework setup, and required i "install "
Now, according to the self help walkthrough, all i need is a mod folder in my documents and a package folder. But Delphy's tool added an additional folder. DCC Cache. If this is neccessary, its never mentioned in the tutorial guide. If its not neccessary, why does Delphy's tool install a useless folder? So i am left thinking, once again, that my version of " precise instructions " is different than some other sources.

Regardless, thank you for the help. Online community is about helping, after a fashion, and at the end of the day, someone helped. So thanks
Lab Assistant
#692 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZeSpacecrab
Delphy's tool added an additional folder. DCC Cache. If this is neccessary, its never mentioned in the tutorial guide. If its not neccessary, why does Delphy's tool install a useless folder?

This folder can be useful to some people but it is not mandatory, it just depends on how you manage and install your CC.
It won't harm if you have extra folders that you don't use, as it won't harm if you have extra lines in your config.cfg files you don't need.

Delphy's tool tries to adapt to most cases. You can get it to work manually without any tool or pre-made resource.cfg if you prefer.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#693 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 7:50 AM
thanks!!
Test Subject
#694 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 4:17 AM
Do you put the content onto a folder called Download? like sims 2.. I have tried this and has not worked, please someone help me out - thanks
Lab Assistant
#695 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 9:00 AM
This FAQ tells you how to install custom content for Sims 3 ( http://linna.modthesims.info/wiki.p..._Custom_Content )
Test Subject
#696 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 6:52 PM
Mod is still not Working!!!Sense the new Base Game update.1.19.44.010001
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#697 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 8:42 AM
Yeah none of my sliders are working with the new update :''(
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#698 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 4:44 AM
Thank you so much
Test Subject
#699 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 1:42 PM
hihi, Delphy!
I was wondering if you might have any suggestions as to why it is not working for me.
Here's what's been changed in my game since the last time:
Uninstalled and Re-installed into an External HD (since that is where I am putting all my games now cause it's mega big)
This slider used to work perfectly well when I used to have the game installed into my normal C: drive, but ever since I had uninstalled and placed the game into the external one, I even made the Mods\Packages folder in that drive in-game folder, etc. as It should be, but only updated up to 1.7.9 (because some of my d/ls were not downloading with the other patches).
Do you think it might be the game version though? It's the same version i had used before uninstalling before. Gawd I hope it's not cause it's in an ext. HD >.<
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#700 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 6:31 PM
Have you remembered to put the resource.cfg file in your mods folder as well ?
Page 28 of 36