Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 8 (Who?), Viewed: 1508 times. | You are currently not a member of this group. Would you like to join it now?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 4:56 AM
Default How is life treating you at the moment?
Stole from The Teen Club, but hey they steal our stuffs too, tradeoff.

Anyway, right now I just feel extremely stressed out (or maybe burned out?) and everything feels out of control. I am ready for this year to be over, I want to start over new again. Plus, I am really missing my old school lately, Los Angeles is a okayish place, but its nothing like home. Its nothing like Salem. I even miss the Oregon rain My mom says its fine if I want to move back in with my dad, but for some reason I just can not leave. I feel like I'm suppose to be here, she needs me.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 5:05 AM
I'm extremely frustrated. Life hasn't really been in my favor lately. I failed a quiz in english because my teacher never told me the poems to read and never sent me the notes for when I was sick and she wouldn't let take the quiz the next day. I have failed every one of my chemistry tests because my teacher does not teach at all. To top it all off, I'm being forced to going to my grandma's for Thanksgiving. I dread going there because all my relatives do is say rude things about me. I don't find it fair that I always get forced into going but my parents always give my brothers the choice.

Used to be desimonkey442
Mad Poster
#3 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 5:05 AM
My life is tired. The hot weather has made me feel like sleeping, but I haven't been sleeping well, so I'm constantly tired. Luckily for me, I have one more week of school before two months of holidays, so I'm just counting down the days until I have freedom. Despite my lethargy, I'm rather excited because in less than two weeks my grade has formal, which is like Prom, so I get to get all tarted up for that which shall be mad fun.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 5:21 AM
::envies hot weather::

It's cold and rainy here pretty much every day. I hate my college and can't wait for the semester to be over so we can move and transfer. 32 more days...

Cait

"If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is ‘God is crying’. And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is ‘Probably because of something you did’."
- Jack Handey, Deep Thoughts
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 12:19 PM
Things aren't quite working out, but I'm going to do something about it, I just don't know what.
Also, I don't get enough sleep, I have loads of homework (mostly Maths, wich I don't mind, and French, which I do), and my end-of-semester testings are starting next week.
Other than that I'm fairly happy and optimistic.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Instructor
#6 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 12:37 PM
Life is ok at the moment. The bad bits are that I am financially exhausted and I am always cold because my landlord won't fix my boiler. It keeps raining and everytime I go out my feet get wet because I need new shoes but I can't afford any.

Its good in the sense that christmas is coming and Its my sons 1st birthday on sunday and I can't wait! Its good because my mum is sending me some brand new wedding dresses to sell on ebay so I can buy heating. Its good because I know no matter how bad it gets I will always have my kids and partner and that winter only lasts a few months. Bring on april.

^_^
Scholar
#7 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 1:12 PM
on the downside:
I hate my job @ Target and haven't gotten a full time job yet
I'm not a weight I want to be and really need to start exercising

on the upside:
I just graduated!
I found a job in the newpaper that looks promising
I have leavers next weekend :D
I'm getting hair extensions on the 5th
My boyfriend and I have been dating for over a year and a half and still going strong
I'm surrounded by lovely people
My website is up and running ( or it would be if it wasn't for my domain :/)

I'd say, for once in my life, the goods outweigh the bad :D
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 1:05 AM
life is treating me well today ;-D

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Mad Poster
#9 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 1:11 AM
Life is busy, as always. I'm extremely frustrated by my position on the newspaper at the present; not by the amount of work or the work itself, but by the people that I have to deal with on a daily basis. I think that our editor fails to communicate with the staff, and therefore he has no right to be angry when things go wrong, yet he still gets irritated as though it's our fault. I love the writing and the editing, but the people make me crazy. On another note, we just won the most prestigious award in scholastic journalism, making us the most acclaimed scholastic newspaper in the United States. I guess that all of this frustration pays off for something. I'm also on the Academic Superbowl team, and as the theme this year is 1960-1980's literature, I'm doing a lot of studying up. Right now it's literary analysis of Slaughterhouse Five.

On another note, my period is starting. Ugh.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |

Section jump