Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Cullens' House

by Schneekatze Posted 12th Oct 2009 at 10:43 PM - Updated 12th Jun 2010 at 2:02 PM by Schneekatze

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 11:07 PM
Wow, it's awesome!
Really great work...
Love it! :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 11:14 PM
Wow really great! I think you've really captured the essence of the Cullen house. I'm in the middle of reading 'Breaking Dawn' for the like the 8th time... so cool job!
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 11:47 PM
Good work, best version I've seen yet. Maybe could've been a littleeee bit bigger but aesthetically it looks fantastic! Keep up the good work!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 2:00 AM
Looks good! My sims thank you!
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 10:02 AM
Really great job! You did it!
Thanks for sharing.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 10:36 AM
WOW, this house is gorgeous! The interior decoration was well thought out and is so pleasing to the eye which makes for a nice and cozy feel, while its exterior modernistic features give it a clean futuristic feeling. Utterly AWESOME! I have not seen the first movie from the Twilight series (which is currently the only one out right now) but I have seen this house before (not in real life but via google images) and I must say you did a tremendous job on recreating this house to a "T" so to speak. I give it 5 thumbs up
Instructor
#8 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 4:05 PM
My gosh, it's so dead on, can't believe it!
I'm a total Twilight fan, I got suckered in and fell in love with the books.

Amazing job, thank you so much! Can't wait to use it.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 7:27 PM Last edited by starrling : 19th Oct 2009 at 8:13 AM.
I like this house very much - I do have one question: where did you place the house in order to get that nice stream/river behind the house?

I'm not a fan of Twilight (resisting yet another obsession, thankyouverymuch lol) but I am a fan of good architecture. :D

ETA: Nevermind the question - I loaded the property and saw that you'd put the water on the lot. duh me!

Anyway - the lot is gorgeous in-game!
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 7:51 AM
Well well well, I never thought i'd see the day where someone made the cullen house so greatly! it's very well thought out and beautiful! Just one thing, I cannot seem to figure out which room is Edward's. this is the and improved cullen house.

I give this....*drumroll*

5/5 Thumbs up!

Do you have a creation that is crazy and exciting?
Do you have a creation that is full of style?
Then send a messgae to me with a link to your creation and I'll check it out and comment on it.
I am the Mod The Sims Critic!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 4:42 PM
Edward's Room is novel version, not movie version. a picture, that should make clear, which one his room is, is attached to this post.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 8:41 PM
nice.. some one needs to make a bed thats like one of the lounger things now.. cause edward didnt have a bed <.< >.>; [pointing out the obvious o_o;]
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 7:19 PM
OMG thank u so so much for sharing ^^
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 8:31 AM
i thought vampires didn't need beds...
But its still quite an awesome house
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 2:31 AM
nice! must have taken a while to make this. i think you should add in carlisle's study though...
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 9:54 PM
Not a Twilight fan (at all) but my friends suckered me into seeing the movies (and yes, I have read the books, used to be a fan, now I think it sucks). This house is accurate as can be! Good job!

Love, Rosalina
I am new, but so were you once. Be nice. Don't be an elitist. Kthxbai? :D
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 8:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kenziekk
nice.. some one needs to make a bed thats like one of the lounger things now.. cause edward didnt have a bed <.< >.>; [pointing out the obvious o_o;]

Edward buys a bed for Bella in Eclipse, for when Alice "kidnaps" her so she won't go to La Push.
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 8:25 PM
This looks great! Can't wait to use it! =)
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 3:42 PM
OMG absolutely love it!!! My Cullens are soo gonna have fun in this house i can tell!! =)
Test Subject
#20 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 7:19 PM
My daughter reads all the books and I have seen all of the movies so far. Good work on this house. It looks so like the house in the movie. I only have one problem with this house. It seems to be crashing my game. Even if I go in to just look around using the edit town, the game will crash after a few minutes inside. Are you having any others inform you of this and if so what have they done to correct it? Is there maybe an item in the house that is causing the crash. If so, plz post a solution as I would really really really like my eco friendly family to live in it. Thanks.
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 6:24 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know that this is a Very nice home inside and out. I also wanted everyone to know that the creator went the extra mile to help me with a problem I was having when trying to download it after Ambitions was installed. She truely cares about her work and it shows. Thank you Schneekatze.
Test Subject
#22 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 3:14 AM
Not much of a Twilight fan, but I do love the house.
I fell in love with it when I saw it.

Thanks! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 6:20 AM
I'm kind of disappointed that they chose that house for the Cullens house when it was supposed to look like a very old looking house with a meadow in front, huge cedar trees among the walls of the house, a porch, and wall-sized windows at the back of the house that overlook the river. ...and they came up with that.

But your version of their house in the film seems to be spot on.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 6:21 AM
Er.. except for the beds that is.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 6:13 AM
OMG This looks exactly like in the movies!!
Page 1 of 2