Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pointed ears as CAS sliders

by CmarNYC Posted 14th Oct 2009 at 5:36 PM - Updated 21st Jun 2012 at 9:35 PM by CmarNYC : updated information

278 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 223 Feedback Posts, 54 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 12
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 5:45 PM
Oh my! Thankyou! This is so totally awesome~! I missed the elf ears
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 5:51 PM
This is really perfect...
too nice!
I have already used it!
Great work
Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 5:53 PM
This is fracking fantastic! I was just thinking about the need for this mod a couple of days ago. I never understood why they dropped the pointy ears template when making sims 3. Anyway the thanks button just didnt seem like enough so I wanted to post my effusive gratitude.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 5:55 PM
Wow! Finally! Pointed ears again. Thank you!!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 5:55 PM
So pleased to see the official version now up, after having enjoyed the previous beta versions! Thank you so much for these! (And my Arwen, Legolas and Mr Spock sims thank you too!)
Mad Poster
#7 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 5:57 PM
Do these work OK with Delphy's breast sliders installed at the same time? It's been thoroughly tested?

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Inventor
#8 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 5:58 PM
Woot! Finally here!
Thanks, I really needed this
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 5:59 PM
I love you! Thank you sooooo much for this!

I hope you don't mind, but I put a thread on TS3.com forum about these with the link. I just want everyone to know how AWESOME you are!! ^__^
Inventor
#10 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 6:10 PM
Oh, you should make clear that if someone is uploading a sim with elf ears, the downloaders must get this hack to get the pointy ears. I've just tested that
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 6:12 PM
Thank you!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 6:21 PM
Thank You!!I love you!
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 6:42 PM
I love the ears. I do strange ears but these are prettier!
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 6:46 PM
I have some sims uploaded at EA Sims 3 that have odd ears but yours are so much prettier and realer. How do you make these kind of things? I want to know if anyone can change the child lips - they are differentf from all the other lips and ugly. Maybe such a creative person as you has some ideas...? Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 6:57 PM
Finally!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 7:01 PM
Amazing! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 7:14 PM
This is really awesome! I think I just fell in love with you :lovestruc

If I do not congratulate you on your birthday or any other special occasion, then I may not know you?

I'm good at what I do but I suck at actually doing it :P
RETROTROUT
#18 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 7:15 PM
Wow, some of my sims look like characters from World of Warcraft and others look like donkeys :P

Retrotrut Is On Zee Track
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 7:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shimrod101
Do these work OK with Delphy's breast sliders installed at the same time? It's been thoroughly tested?

Same question here. I did think I saw a sim with tweaked breatst in de screenshot. Am I right?

Sims addict since 2003
And proud of it!

[Simpage] [Screenhots]
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 7:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BrokenPiece
Same question here. I did think I saw a sim with tweaked breatst in de screenshot. Am I right?

I just tried it yes it works.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 7:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yeabil
I just tried it yes it works.

And doesn't it make some original game sliders dissapear?
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 8:02 PM
Love this! It's a great idea!! Thanks for sharing this, it's absolutely brilliant

Roses are red, violets are blue, I've got a split personality & so have I.
Test Subject
#23 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 8:14 PM Last edited by catbat : 14th Oct 2009 at 8:15 PM. Reason: Forgot to quote question
Quote: Originally posted by BrokenPiece

The breast sliders are in a different CAS tab (mouth, I believe.) So, yes, they would work just fine. I believe that is why CmarNYC included the picture of the enhanced female in the pink top.

And CmarNYC, thanks! What a great feature!
Forum Resident
#24 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 8:20 PM
Woooo!!! Thanks!

Nightly
"...because as you know, Betty is the God of Arm Hair."
Field Researcher
#25 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 8:21 PM
Alright, I've been waiting for this to come out! Thanks so much...
Page 1 of 12