Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 12:48 AM
Default Killer sims???
Hey there...
does anyone know of a game mode that enables a sim to kill another?

thank you =D
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 1:24 AM
Hi bianca!
You might want to post this in the WCIF forum.
This forum is for creators to post updates to their own sites that have content for the sims game.

Just click on the wcif to get to that forum, or you can go to the top of the page and click on Help and a drop down menu will appear and it's on there.

AFAIK, no mod exists that does that.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 5:54 PM
ohh ops sorry
thank you a lot =D
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 2:34 AM
If you mean this is for TS3, there is a Dexter the bear object. It is a teddy bear, with it in your sim inventory you can order your sim to kill other sims (within view) from poking, jabbing, and stabbing.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=372599

I hope this is close to what you want. Be warned: Killing has serious consequences. You would go through hell to get a sim back. And the housemates of the dead sim would be in RED moodlet for 7 sim days. With red, they might refuse to repair, workout, or do anything else. Only way to get rid of it is to pay for an expensive massage package.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.