Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolorable Glass Partition

by orangemittens Posted 18th Oct 2009 at 10:57 PM - Updated 12th Dec 2009 at 4:46 PM by orangemittens : Updated object

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 11:06 PM
Yay ! OM, you did it ! Congratulations on your first upload ! Very nice !
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#3 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 11:08 PM
Excellent upload.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 11:23 PM
This will be awesome for bathrooms.
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 11:25 PM
Wow this is really beautiful AND useful Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 12:06 AM Last edited by GreatWesternUK2 : 19th Oct 2009 at 12:13 AM. Reason: wanted to thank again after using
This is a very good addition to Sims, for your first attempt this is amazing piece of work!! Well done

I've now had chance to use this excellent addition, it's just great & the uses are nearly endless!! Thanks again for making this, it's a real must for building showers etc. I just had to thank you & let you know that you've done a great job

Roses are red, violets are blue, I've got a split personality & so have I.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 12:08 AM
Where did you find the windows in the pictures?

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 12:09 AM
This is great! You should make a glass floortile
Forum Resident
#9 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 12:16 AM
Thankies, this is very nice and useful
Mad Poster
#10 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 1:09 AM
Looks really good, thank you!
Mad Poster
#11 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 4:31 AM
This is beautiful. I can think of so many places to use it from Elfish castles to sci-fi space stations.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 7:20 AM
Wow so cool ! Thanks a ton for sharing
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 7:36 AM Last edited by the_alien_among_us : 19th Oct 2009 at 3:54 PM.
beautiful! this will be great in my bathrooms
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 9:54 AM
many thanks^^
Instructor
#15 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 1:00 PM
This is great! Thanks a lot for sharing
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 1:13 PM
This is great, but I could really use a single tile version of this. I hope that you will consider making one of those.

Thank you for this creation though and for all the hard work you put into building it.
Mad Poster
#17 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 1:34 PM
I am so excited to see Orangemitten's name as creator. Can we see more exciting sets from you? I loved your creations in Sims 2.

Thanks so much for sharing this with us!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 4:55 PM
Yeah! We now can make really nice glass showers. And thanks for your thread about making glass objects. It helped so much!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 9:49 PM
tah ! but what exactly is this for !

badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM !!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#20 Old 20th Oct 2009 at 12:20 AM
Thank you to all who have commented. I hope it's ok to post in the comments thread of my object?

Anyway, I will work on making a single tile glass screen and also think about a glass partition especially for bathrooms...and a glass floor tile.

Sasha, a glass partition is for decorative separation of living spaces. For example, you can place it between the dining area and the kitchen in an open plan home so that the less beautiful parts of the kitchen are somewhat obscured from the dining part. You could then place decorative plants or what have you in front of the glass to give a decorative effect.

OM
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Oct 2009 at 9:16 PM
AH! Thank you thank you so much! I'm like a glass addict and have missed all the glass floor tiles from sims 2, and this is just really fantastic. I definately have some uses for this :D
In the Arena
retired moderator
#22 Old 22nd Oct 2009 at 7:40 AM
oh! you uploaded one! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 10:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by orangemittens
Thank you to all who have commented. I hope it's ok to post in the comments thread of my object?

Anyway, I will work on making a single tile glass screen and also think about a glass partition especially for bathrooms...and a glass floor tile.

Sasha, a glass partition is for decorative separation of living spaces. For example, you can place it between the dining area and the kitchen in an open plan home so that the less beautiful parts of the kitchen are somewhat obscured from the dining part. You could then place decorative plants or what have you in front of the glass to give a decorative effect.

OM

thanks, i love it but i wasn't sure exactly where to put it but i love it soo much ty OrangeMittens (that sounds cool )

badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM !!
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 5:18 PM
this is sooo great! one of my best downloads yet! (and I download a lot)
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 7:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by orangemittens

OM

How is the single tile glass screen going? cos I really need it in the bathroom I am decorating.
Page 1 of 2