Home | Help | Download | Community | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 3 (Who?), Viewed: 3948 times. | Locked by: callistra Reason: not a game help topic
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 8:48 PM
Default Sims 3 Registration Code on Sims 3 Website?
Hello,

I had to uninstall my sims 3 game a while back.
Now I wanna reinstall it, but I lost the booklet with the registration code. D: Sucks. The only place with the registration code now is The Sims 3 website. However, I can't figure out how to take it off. Anyone here know how to retrieve it?

Thanks!
Advertisement
Née whiterider
staff: administrator
#2 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 9:08 PM
No idea, I'm afraid, you'll have to contact EA.

"On the page, punctuation performs its grammatical function, but in the mind of the reader it does more than that. It tells the reader how to hum the tune." - Lynn Truss, Eats, Shoots and Leaves
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 9:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterider
No idea, I'm afraid, you'll have to contact EA.

I've attempted to do so. Apparently EA is so anti-customer that the only way to contact them about this sort of stuff is to mail your disc to them and expect them to mail your disc back with a new registration code. D: No way I'm doing that...at this point I'm just either going to keep trying to find my booklet or just use a crack. So fed up with EA. -.-
shiny!
staff: retired moderator
#4 Old 12th Nov 2009 at 3:34 AM
Like White said, there's nothing we can do to help you. You really need to refer to EA to get a new code. Also, it is against forum rules to talk about cracks. Please have a read through the rules before you make any more posts. They can be found at the top menu under the 'Site' drop-down section.

Section jump