Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 8:48 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night, Pets, Showtime
Default Sims 3 Registration Code on Sims 3 Website?
Hello,

I had to uninstall my sims 3 game a while back.
Now I wanna reinstall it, but I lost the booklet with the registration code. D: Sucks. The only place with the registration code now is The Sims 3 website. However, I can't figure out how to take it off. Anyone here know how to retrieve it?

Thanks!
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 9:08 PM
No idea, I'm afraid, you'll have to contact EA.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 9:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whiterider
No idea, I'm afraid, you'll have to contact EA.

I've attempted to do so. Apparently EA is so anti-customer that the only way to contact them about this sort of stuff is to mail your disc to them and expect them to mail your disc back with a new registration code. D: No way I'm doing that...at this point I'm just either going to keep trying to find my booklet or just use a crack. So fed up with EA. -.-
shiny!
retired moderator
#4 Old 12th Nov 2009 at 3:34 AM
Like White said, there's nothing we can do to help you. You really need to refer to EA to get a new code. Also, it is against forum rules to talk about cracks. Please have a read through the rules before you make any more posts. They can be found at the top menu under the 'Site' drop-down section.
Locked thread | Locked by: callistra Reason: not a game help topic