Locked thread | Replies: 166 (Who?), Viewed: 315154 times.
Page 5 of 7
Test Subject
#101 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Shadow
Just a note that S3Z's MaxSliderIncrease EP1 mod is does not
work with todays patch from EA.
The game crashes before the loading screen even appears.


Is this with or without WA? I've got the latest patch for WA and with the mod installed into the WA mod directory it works just fine.
Scholar
Original Poster
#102 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 12:58 AM
If the game crashes very fast, that either means the mod is incompatible, or that you forgot to put the hacked d3dx9_31.dll in the bin directory. Without that, core mods won't work.
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 2:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cefwyn
Is this with or without WA? I've got the latest patch for WA and with the mod installed into the WA mod directory it works just fine.


I think he was referring to the new patch v1.7.9.

Just to add: I'm another that is running the sliders in v1.6.6 and World Adventures and it runs perfectly!
Test Subject
#104 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 3:35 AM
Worked awesome for me - using 64-bit vista, game patch 1.4
Great job! Thanks so much!!
Test Subject
#105 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 5:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Shadow
Just a note that S3Z's MaxSliderIncrease EP1 mod is does not
work with todays patch from EA.
The game crashes before the loading screen even appears.


Sorry for the slow response... been a little busy with homework, exams, projects... and finals around the corner.

I just updated to the new 1.7.9 patch... and I couldn't duplicate any problems. Is anyone else encountering problems? And by chance do you have any other core mods installed? They will most likely conflict and I know AwesomeMod is currently not working...

Nevertheless here's an updated version to reflect any subtle changes that may have been made to the underlying UI.dll.
Download - please read all instructions before downloading any files!
File Type: zip IncreaseSliderLimit EP1 1-7-9.zip (604.4 KB, 27903 downloads) - View custom content
Description: Increase the slider limit to 50 for Sims 3 EP1 WA 1.7.9
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 9:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by S3Z
Sorry for the slow response... been a little busy with homework, exams, projects... and finals around the corner.

I just updated to the new 1.7.9 patch... and I couldn't duplicate any problems. Is anyone else encountering problems? And by chance do you have any other core mods installed? They will most likely conflict and I know AwesomeMod is currently not working...

Nevertheless here's an updated version to reflect any subtle changes that may have been made to the underlying UI.dll.


=3 Thank you, now I can have these sliders and Delphy sliders. I gave a picture as an example with both sets of sliders at work.
Screenshots

(Creator Policy)
Please don't re-upload them to the exchange, paysites or TSR
May use them in Photos, story's & videos you plan to upload
Please credit me &/or link back
Test Subject
#107 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 11:58 AM
I just hope we'll have a height mod really soon! We had one with Sims2.
Anyway, this new hack is great and I wonder why didn't Maxis think of that from the very beginning! I was hoping to have more body modifiers available in the CAS when Sims3 was launched but I was disappointed. Lucky us with the custom content creators!

Alina
Forum Resident
#108 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 2:18 PM
And a facial slider as well...I hate the chin of doom
Test Subject
#109 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 3:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkJS
I think he was referring to the new patch v1.7.9.

Just to add: I'm another that is running the sliders in v1.6.6 and World Adventures and it runs perfectly!


I'm actually running WA with the 2.2 patch, so it should be functionally identical as far as mods such as S3Z's is concerned. The 1.7.9 and 2.2.X patch only fixes the savegame issue so it shouldn't have changed anything in the game engine that anyone would bother modding.
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 4:37 PM
Hello jonha,

You could tell me when the breasts also build the breasts of the mod from "Delphy" with pure.

So that the female bust size may be larger still do.

Provided, of course "there Delphy" should be ok to do so.

Then that is just needs a Slider Mod


Translated with Google: German to English

Greetings

Harald
_______________________________
I'm German sorry for my Bad english.
Scholar
Original Poster
#111 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 4:52 PM
Sorry, I don't understand anything. If you only can speak german, please post in german and I will do a proper translation.

(Tut mir leid, ich verstehe kein Wort. Poste doch bitte auf deutsch, dann übersetze ich das.)
Lab Assistant
#112 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 5:21 PM
Here you go a finnish translation...

-Breast size = Rinnan koko
-Waist size = Vyötärön leveys
-Hip size/pelvis width = Lantion leveys
-Butt Size = Pepun koko (or you could say takapuolen instead of pepun, but peppu is kinda closer to butt than takapuoli.)
-Head Size = Pään koko

I love you for these sliders. I already was spending hours in CAS creating sims and now I'm spending few more hours than before... I never get to actually play
Scholar
Original Poster
#113 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 5:43 PM
Thank you very much.

Btw: I'm working on two additional sliders:
shoulder size (or shoulder distance)
and
chest size (or cheast width)

I think, I can upload them for testing in a few hours, if you want to send me translations, please translate them, too (you can send me a pm, so this thread isn't spammed).
Lab Assistant
#114 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 5:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonha
Sorry, I don't understand anything. If you only can speak german, please post in german and I will do a proper translation.

(Tut mir leid, ich verstehe kein Wort. Poste doch bitte auf deutsch, dann übersetze ich das.)


Okay, hier noch mal in Deutsch.

Hallo jonha,

sag mal könntest Du bei den Brüsten auch das von dem Brüsten Mod von "Delphy" mit rein bauen.

Damit man die weibliche Oberweite noch größer machen kann.

Natürlich vorausgesetzt "Delphy" gibt sein okay dazu.

Dann bräuchte man nämlich nur einen Slider Mod.

Greetings

Harald
_______________________________
I'm German sorry for my Bad english.
Scholar
Original Poster
#115 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 6:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Rookie
Okay, hier noch mal in Deutsch.

Hallo jonha,

sag mal könntest Du bei den Brüsten auch das von dem Brüsten Mod von "Delphy" mit rein bauen.

Damit man die weibliche Oberweite noch größer machen kann.

Natürlich vorausgesetzt "Delphy" gibt sein okay dazu.

Dann bräuchte man nämlich nur einen Slider Mod.


Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Rookie, rough translation
with the breasts could you include the breast mod by Delphy with it.

So you can increase the female bust size even further.

Of course provided that Delphy agrees with that.

Then you would need only one slider mod.


No, i don't want to do that.
If you want, you can use both mods together.
And i won't increase the range of my breast slider, because it will look stupid for example on very thin sims and there will be problems with certain meshes.

As I said before, you can use both mods together, or you can use a slider hack. My mods aim to be realistically.


Nein, ich werde das nicht machen.

Wenn du willst, kannst du beide Mods zusammen verwenden.
Und ich will nicht die Einstellung meines Sliders vergrößern, weil es zum Beispiel auf sehr dünnem Sims dumm aussehen wird und es Probleme mit manchen Meshs geben wird.

Wie ich schon sagte, kannst du die Mods zusammen verwenden oder einen Slider-hack installieren. Meine Mods sollen realistisch bleiben.
Lab Assistant
#116 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 8:26 PM
Hey there, I have v. 2.2.8.002001 (the 2.2/1.79 patch) and when I deleted all of my other mods (including Delphy's breast sliders) and installed this mod, the game crashed right to desktop right after the intro video.

I see other people are getting this to work with the 2.2/1.79 patch and I noticed something about a "hacked d3dx9_31.dll" file. I was wondering if that was my problem and if so, how do I go about replacing that file.

I'm really excited to use this mod, and really appreciate your hard work on it.
Scholar
Original Poster
#117 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 8:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by candy1985
Hey there, I have v. 2.2.8.002001 (the 2.2/1.79 patch) and when I deleted all of my other mods (including Delphy's breast sliders) and installed this mod, the game crashed right to desktop right after the intro video.

I see other people are getting this to work with the 2.2/1.79 patch and I noticed something about a "hacked d3dx9_31.dll" file. I was wondering if that was my problem and if so, how do I go about replacing that file.


The d3dx9_31.dll is included with Delphy's Installer Monkey, or it's in this framework on maty: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,15184.0.html

My sliders won't need it, only if you want to install for example S3Z's hack to increase the number of available sliders.
Test Subject
#118 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 8:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonha
Thank you. I have no problem with strange letters (Japanese translations anyone? ). Do you know, what "language" the rest of the game uses? Then I would use that, too, of course.


The rest of the game uses the first variant of Norwegian.
Lab Assistant
#119 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 8:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonha
No, i don't want to do that.
If you want, you can use both mods together.
And i won't increase the range of my breast slider, because it will look stupid for example on very thin sims and there will be problems with certain meshes.

As I said before, you can use both mods together, or you can use a slider hack. My mods aim to be realistically.


Nein, ich werde das nicht machen.

Wenn du willst, kannst du beide Mods zusammen verwenden.
Und ich will nicht die Einstellung meines Sliders vergrößern, weil es zum Beispiel auf sehr dünnem Sims dumm aussehen wird und es Probleme mit manchen Meshs geben wird.

Wie ich schon sagte, kannst du die Mods zusammen verwenden oder einen Slider-hack installieren. Meine Mods sollen realistisch bleiben.


Okay habe ich verstanden.

Ist halt nur schade das ich dann meine Frau nicht als Sim bauen kann den die hat von Natur aus 105 D "EU Einheit" BH-Größe.

Greetings

Harald
_______________________________
I'm German sorry for my Bad english.
Scholar
Original Poster
#120 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 11:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gh0ul
The rest of the game uses the first variant of Norwegian.


Thx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Rookie
Okay habe ich verstanden.

Ist halt nur schade das ich dann meine Frau nicht als Sim bauen kann den die hat von Natur aus 105 D "EU Einheit" BH-Größe.


I already told you, how to make bigger breast. Use a slider hack, or install Delphy's sliders, too. Or increase the body weight of the sim. Very thin, muscular sims can't get big breast. Put the weight slider near center result in the biggest breasts without making the sim fat.
Test Subject
#121 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 12:51 PM
When sims are created using these sliders, are they considered fit or fat by game settings?
Test Subject
#122 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 12:52 PM
Default swedish translations.
Hello Jonha, i found your mod today and i have some swedish translations for you if you need any:

Brest size - Bröst-storlek
Waist size - Midjemått
Hip size/pelvis width - Höft-storlek/bäcken-storlek
Butt size - Bak-storlek
Head size - Huvud-storlek

I hope these are of use to you. Reply if you want to. Bye
Scholar
Original Poster
#123 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 1:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PppPlyr1
Hello Jonha, i found your mod today and i have some swedish translations for you if you need any


I already have swedish translations, but thank you anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh3nry
When sims are created using these sliders, are they considered fit or fat by game settings?


No. The only thing that affects fit- and fatness is the default fit- and fatness slider.
Lab Assistant
#124 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 3:05 PM
@ Jonha

ich hätte ne bitte wenn es Dir möglich ist.

Das Du auch auf deutsch antwortest.

Greetings

Harald
_______________________________
I'm German sorry for my Bad english.
Scholar
Original Poster
#125 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 3:36 PM

Das ist ne englischsprachige Webseite, und die anderen sollten ja auch verstehen worum es geht.

(Ich habe dir bereits geast wie du die Brüste größer machst: Installier nen slider-hack, installier auch Delphys slider, oder mach einfach den Sim dicker. muskulöse, dünne Sims haben einfach kleinere brüste. ich empfehle den Gewichts-Slider auf Mittelstellung zu packen.)

So und jetzt schluss mit Deutsch.


Now back to english, please.

And to make this posting useful, I attached my chest and shoulder sliders for testing. Unfornuatley I didn't manage to adjust the arm position, so they can intersect sometimes with the chest or the hip. If there are major issues without slider hacks, a screenshot would be nice.
Download - please read all instructions before downloading any files!
File Type: zip Jonha_Sliders2.zip (1.9 KB, 1278 downloads) - View custom content
Locked thread
Page 5 of 7
Back to top