Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shabby Livingroom Set

by lemoncandy Posted 15th Nov 2009 at 12:44 PM - Updated 29th Dec 2009 at 6:36 PM by lemoncandy

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 12:45 PM
Those sofa's actually look pretty darn comfy..Awesome..thank you XD

^_^
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 1:21 PM
Awesome set, I really like how eclectic it is and yet still goes together very nicely.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 1:41 PM
Very cute set
Forum Resident
#5 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 2:36 PM
Lemon Candy, I just want to say that you have made a huge contribution to sims3 with all your stuff. I have it all. I have watched you improve and you have gotten better and better. Your stuff is terrific. There are so few meshers out there for sims3. Thank you for all your stuff

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 3:41 PM
Gorgeous! But I wondn't call it shabby, its waaay to pretty. :D
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#7 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 4:35 PM
I love this! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 4:37 PM
I love all of your creations!!! Decorating houses is such a pleasure thanks to you and so many of your colleagues here at MTS2. Thank you so much.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 4:39 PM
Now I was going to stop downloading til I saw this set. I love making homes that are quaint and filled with mismatched stuff, this set just sent my imagination reeling. Okay, no more til I get rid of other non-used stuff in my game. (Yeah, right)

I had to re-do my resource.cfg and add a lemoncandy folder to my Packages folder. Whatever you make, I know I want it. So there, you have a folder dedicated in my game. Thank you for making my game so alive and fun!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 6:22 PM
Yes! I do like shabby run down things. I'm trying to build a neighborhood, and my game could use more non-matching furniture and clutter. :D
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 7:43 PM
Yay for shabby furniture! Great set, thanks Lemoncandy! :D
Field Researcher
#12 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 8:07 PM
Where's my cookie?! I want a cookie!
I always like your stuff. This time especially the sofa and the chair.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 8:50 PM
The chair reminds me of Arne Jacobsens "Sjuan"/ seven-chair. Great work!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 9:57 PM
Awesome set, many thanks for sharing this brilliant work!
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by McAlli
Lemon Candy, I just want to say that you have made a huge contribution to sims3 with all your stuff. I have it all. I have watched you improve and you have gotten better and better. Your stuff is terrific. There are so few meshers out there for sims3. Thank you for all your stuff
I agree. There aren't enough meshers out there but for the ones who painstakenly create for us, you are appreciated!!!! There is soo much sims 2 content that I would love on sims 3, like the tuscan kitchen set and the rgiles kitchen set where you can place grocery under the counters!!!!! I want that beautiful content for the 3rd generation.!!!!!!!! :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

Treat all people the exact same way that you yourself deserves to be treated; you're less likely to make enemies that way.
Instructor
#16 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 11:48 PM
Wow that sofa looks so comfortable, and I love the chest! Great work and a BIG THANKYOU
Instructor
#17 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 12:05 AM
Love, love, love it! Thanks so much.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 12:09 AM
Thank you very much for the kind comments everyone. I always smile when I read them and it feels good to know that other players are having fun with what I created. LewisB you're one of the ones who always comments and I appreciate that, it is an honor to own a folder in your computer
Instructor
#19 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 2:45 AM
Once WA goes on sale here, I not only plan on buying it, but I had every intention of trying to go cc free in my game. My system is just above minimum with a good graphics card and extra memory. I have to be careful how much I place into my game considering as a builder I spend most of my time in Build/Buy and CASt. I know that most items I can live without, but you stuff --- No Way. I will just have to have a Lemoncandy game.

Thank-you for having the drive to learn so many new thing that are truly such an inspiration for all of us Simmers.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 5:33 AM
Lemoncandy you are such an awesome creator <3 love the coffee table. amazing idea (:
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 5:54 AM
Lovely work, as always. Great idea for the coffeetable and I love the sofa. Thank you.
Test Subject
#22 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 6:25 AM
Thanks, these look really great.
Mad Poster
#23 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 6:56 AM
Fantastic set ! I love the coffee table and the flowers sooo much ! Thank you
Forum Resident
#24 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 8:47 AM
Awesome furniture set! Thanks a bunch :D
Test Subject
#25 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 9:26 AM
Gorgeous, what a great set, thank you!