Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Adam Lambert

by Jasumi Posted 23rd Nov 2009 at 12:08 AM - Updated 23rd Nov 2009 at 8:03 PM by Jasumi

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 12:25 AM
Aww he is so cute
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 12:34 AM
OMFG THIS IS AMAZING!!! I've loved Adam since the moment I first saw him, and I recognized him immediately, so great job! I don't normally comment, but this one deserves it!
Scholar
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 12:37 AM
Congratulations, he is perfect!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 1:38 AM
YAY! I have been waiting for a Sim Adam! Thank you!
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 2:16 AM
Not bad! :-D
Inventor
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 6:14 AM
Great job Jasumi!! Your adam rocks!! Thanks for uploading!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 7:33 AM
Great job!Thanks for Sharing!!!
Instructor
#9 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 9:09 AM
Default spelling T_T
I have no idea who he is but I see an excellent ressembleness. great job!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 12:46 PM
I will need to wait until awesome mod is compatible with the latest sims update before I can download him, but he looks amazing!
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 1:27 PM
I like ^__^! Can you tell us where the short hair you have on him is from??
Inventor
#12 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 5:04 PM
Hehe did you catch his performance last night on the Music Awards? I have a feeling there were things the censors had no idea he was going to do and he probably won't be invited back to perform any time soon, But it was totally awesome. I love how dirty his new song is.

Please be warned although this was shown on national television it's pretty racy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h5byMa8cqI
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 7:55 PM
Glad you guys like him....

Quote: Originally posted by RiotKill
I like ^__^! Can you tell us where the short hair you have on him is from??

I think HystericalParoxysm from this site made the short hair.

Quote: Originally posted by ScorpioMaurus
Hehe did you catch his performance last night on the Music Awards? I have a feeling there were things the censors had no idea he was going to do and he probably won't be invited back to perform any time soon, But it was totally awesome. I love how dirty his new song is.

Please be warned although this was shown on national television it's pretty racy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h5byMa8cqI

I thought the performance was a hot mess, myself, but I think Adam will do much better in the future....
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 8:31 PM
I can't find his hair anywhere on ManSims site. The pictures aren't loading up, so that doesn't help :-(

You've made a great looking Sim though! :-)
Field Researcher
#15 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 10:19 PM
Love him! He was great from the start You did a fiiine job... ;P
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 12:05 AM
Love Adam Myself and this Sim is amazing. i just can't find the hair using the link you provided.....
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 12:11 AM
Hmm. Maybe you guys will have better luck here: http://www.simscave.com/index.php?board=169.0
Instructor
#18 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 1:35 AM
OH!!!! So Sexy!!!!!!! Gimegimegime!!!!!

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 4:21 PM
Brilliant, I finally got the hair thanks to Jasumi, (thank you!)

It's on sims cave and it's called [yagisims] Peggy mh005291 conversion
Scholar
#20 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 5:19 PM
Yay! Thanks KazzyC - was searching through that link to find the right hair, so yay!! Also, thanks Jasumi for linking in the first place, and for your wonderful Adam Lambert sim

...Titanium white...
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 3:18 AM
Awesome sim! It does look a lot like Adam!
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 4:41 PM
WOW! I'm not an Adam fan but I just wanted to congratulate you on this sim because he looks just like the real thing!
Scholar
#23 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 2:13 PM
I LOVE ADAM!!! Thank you, he's perfect! :lovestruc :

Call Me Miss, or MSB

I am NOT taking requests, sorry! But if you have any suggestions, I will take them!

~Rest in Peace dearest Michael Jackson~
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 3:10 PM
Fantastic sim! However how do I get him to show up in the game? He was not in the Sim bin in the create a Sim screen. Your Install Instructions seemed to be geared to Sims 2 which doesn't help me to much. Please help. I really want to play with him in the game.
Scholar
Original Poster
#25 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 1:44 AM
Those aren't my instructions (MTS needs to update their default install instructions for Sims 3 lol), I wrote how to install the file under the download itself. You need to extract the file and move it under your Saved Sims folder.
Page 1 of 2