Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 2 (Who?), Viewed: 5464 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 11:23 PM Last edited by JeeferMac82 : 22nd Nov 2009 at 11:33 PM.
Great Pyramid: Secret Room stays black

Hey all. I've been loving the heck outta WA for days now, but I've encountered a VERY annoying problem... I managed to get pretty far into the Great Pyramid for one of the quests, but about 3 floors down or so I opened a secret door that was on an angled wall somewhere and the next room never "lit up" so to speak. I can walk around in it, but it's solid blackness. I can't see anything, like the game still thinks the room is hidden and I haven't discovered it yet. I did manage to walk over some traps and somehow click on a wall in there that I couldn't even see, which opened up a small room in the middle of the big, black one, but that didn't help either, just lit up that little room. I've closed and reopened the secret door that should have lit up the big room, I've left the pyramid and come back, I even went home then returned to Egypt, just to see if that would somehow fix it. Nothing has worked! Anybody have a suggestion? I'm really sick of walking around a solid black room and not being able to interact with it to continue my adventure in the pyramid. I really want to finish this quest and get the relic!

EDIT: Okay, I found the relic when I went back and re-opened the chest in the mummy room, but I still have the black room and can't finish the exploration. The reason the relic appeared finally is that when I first got the quest and was in the pyramid, a message popped up that said something about the quest being canceled because the "target is no longer available" which I guess means that the quest giver lady had died, lol. Is that even supposed to happen? Later on though when my guy popped up his tent in the pyramid for a nap, his cell phone rang and it was her, back from the dead, and she gave me the quest again. I guess that's when the relic re-spawned so I could get it. Good thing I went back and checked all the chests on that floor!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 3:45 AM
I have the prima guide that shows maps of the tombs. I cheat sometimes...
you discovered what is there to discover. the rest of the room is supposed to be black so its harder to find the little room with all the money. Nothing else is there.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 12:03 AM
Sweet, thanks for the help. I just thought maybe that room was forever glitched, lol. It sure looks weird!

Section jump