Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 8 (Who?), Viewed: 36692 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 4:06 AM
Default SPOILER-->Can't find HQ computer room in Egypt
I am on the adventure entitled "Hacker," in which my sim has to hack the commander's computer in the MorcuCorp Headquarters. Map view show the Badawi household to be the "new" headquarters (on the mission before that, the headquarters was a different household). When visiting that household, however, I cannot find the computer room, which is supposed to have only a computer, "nothing else," in the room.
Has anyone else found a hole to inspect or a secret door in the Badawi household?! Please help.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 4:15 AM
The room you go into to put the bribe in the chest, on the same wall as the door you used to go into that room there are two windows and a glass door. Go through that door and hack that computer.
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 8:39 AM
There is a switch (on the wall, I think) in the bike shack or whatever it is...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 10:20 PM
first off, thank you both for your speedy replies.
oh no! after completing that mission for the bribe, i left the household. my sim was exhausted and needed to go to base camp. am i no longer able to complete this mission?
Forum Resident
#5 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 10:55 PM
As long as you didn't right click the mission in the Opportunities panel you can still finish it. I didn't even finish all of that mission before my sims went back home to the base neighborhood and they could still go back to Egypt to finish it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 1:38 AM
thank you. i will try to find the household again.
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 4:01 PM
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I still can't find the house I have been to all of them including the one where I left the bribe.
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 5:24 PM
The house where you left the bride is the same house that has the computer you need to hack. There is a door in the back of the computer classroom like room that had the bride chest in it. If you go back to that room, there is a door there on the back wall that leads to a tiny little office that has the desk with the computer you need to hack.
You will not be able to go back into the shack behind the house until you ask the family for permission to enter their house. When they let you in, you will have access to the shack again. If you find yourself tired or in need of food or shower? Since you have full reign of their home, you can just use their house. You do not have to go all the way back to base camp.

I will Go into Egypt when my trip timer cools off and give you directions back to that house. If you need to find it again
Eminence Grise
staff: moderator
#9 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 1:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldyvic
If you find yourself tired or in need of food or shower? Since you have full reign of their home, you can just use their house.

You can, but the family will think you're being inappropriate Unless you have the "inappropriate but in a good way" happiness reward.

Section jump