Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

All Fish are Buyable *Updated for Ambitions - redownload*

by Jenesis Posted 27th Nov 2009 at 7:04 PM - Updated 10th Nov 2010 at 7:04 PM by Jenesis : Updated to work with Ambitions

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 7:30 PM
Ohh thank you so much! I've been waiting for a Mod like this :D

"Now I am become Death"
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 7:52 PM
Thanks...i also like this mod
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 9:49 PM
Thanks! These are great! Any chance of you getting one for foreign area gems that are hard to find
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 10:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fireflie07

gems that are hard to find

gems and seeds to buy everywhere? is not a good idea?

Scholar
#6 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 12:37 AM
Sometimes you just don't have enough time to hope you catch the right one...my sims thank you for this one!
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 2:02 AM
thanks! wish it included crocodiles too though
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 3:46 PM
Hope these work! Mods haven't been working for me....then again, it could be two certain mods I wanted oh so badly.

But, GREAT work! LOVE it!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 7:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nexyDemonNexyRiaku
thanks! wish it included crocodiles too though

The Crocodile is buyable in WA without mods, in Egypt. The "buy foreign fish at home" flavours of my mod will make the Crocodile buyable anywhere in the world.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 10:47 PM
Wow I cant wait to get this game!
It sounds like so much fun!
Thanks for this mod, will definitely be using it!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 1:40 AM
Thank you for this mod. My game really needed it.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 2:43 AM
glad someone finally posted something like this.
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 1:28 PM
Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou! You just saved me from overusing BuyDebug xD

The dark side is SO couture... <3
Instructor
#14 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 4:17 AM Last edited by knightguy82 : 8th Dec 2009 at 7:15 AM.
which mod if any would make all home fish an all 3 foreign worlds fish buyable in just the home world?

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 10:00 AM
Brilliant, thanks.
Inventor
#16 Old 11th Dec 2009 at 3:02 AM Last edited by XTS : 11th Dec 2009 at 3:16 AM. Reason: updating information, sorry for sporadic wording.
I like this because my sim will have the skills, read all the books and still some are "unknown" bait.. Irks me.. This will work with the other hack you have for fruits & veggies, right?

Thanks again!!!
*Xts*

PS. I do not have the d3 file I keep seeing mentioned (in my bin).. so, no file to move.. That looks like a directx file.. I have vista with dx11 (I think it was) but no file in my bin folder at all named that, nor in the world adventures folder that I've seen. I have one hack in there right now, the breast slider hack.. It works fine but it is alone... no other hacks yet. Any ideas of where I should start to use yours??

PSS. I found the file D3etc..etc..dll file and downloaded it, put one in sims 3 and one in world adventures.. I'll go ahead and grab this now and the other and see what happens!! So, I guess you can scratch the last question(s)..

If anyone else has the same problem, I found the help under faqs, how to install cc, detailed instructions including where to get the file.. (under help above).

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 2:47 AM
Thanks!! works greatt! Could you make a mod to buy nectar at home!!??
Test Subject
#19 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 2:33 AM
I can't find the "d3dx9_31.dll" file anywhere where it says it would be? Any help for me?
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 4:38 AM
This is in response to my previous comment.

I found and downloaded the "d3dx9_31.dll" file but my problem this time is that each download file here still don't work. Any solutions?
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 2:45 AM
Thanks! Needed Death Fishy!
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 7:30 PM
thank you! i spent 6 hours yesterday and 4 trips to china to get the dragon fish with no luck
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 4:51 AM
This is great. I don't suppose you could make buyable insects? There's a glitch with catching insects and it would be great if I could finish my adventure.
Test Subject
#24 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 1:44 AM
Thx, Great Mod, i also like the the buyble fruit, great work for compatibility.
Test Subject
#25 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 1:59 AM
how do i uninstall this...?
Page 1 of 3