My sims couple had a baby girl, and she was perfectly fine
then my sims mother went to feed her and when she put her down
she was a mutant, with adult legs attached to the baby's back.
so I deleted that family and made a new one.
now my NEW sim's baby is invisible and is a long flesh coloured pole
help me? I really was looking forward to play this game to come to such a stupid glitch.
ps. I also read on another forum that it maybe because of the nude outfits
I don't remember downloading those but now they are in custum content in my
game, and he said it's because the someone set it for all ages ? can that be why?
Please try the above guide and see if the sim is corrected - it is for loading crashes as well as general issues. Also, screenshots, please. Gotta see what this looks like. :)
On occasion you might be asked to do a long FAQ - please make sure you do all the steps and don't just skip over them. You'll often find that these long FAQs have all the details you need. If nothing in the above FAQs fixes your problem you may post again detailing exactly which you have done and which steps failed.
1) Go to My Documents and cut/paste your user files from C:\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\ to your Desktop. (This is where your saved game data is so if you don't want to lose it make a backup first)
Also, back up your cc from 'C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods'
2) Uninstall the base game (and expansion if you have it) from Add/Remove Programs. Then restart your computer.
3) Manually delete the entire 'The Sims 3' folder from 'C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3' (you should have backed up your cc in step 1) (and 'The Sims 3 World Adventure' folder from 'C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 World Adventures' if you have the expansion)
4) Download and install this program: http://www.ccleaner.com/ Use the registry cleaner. When it prompts you make a backup of the files you are removing
5) Restart your computer, then try to reinstall just the base game try to play the game. Don't patch it the first time. See if it works. If it works then you can experiment with patches and if you have the expansion (newest is 1.7)
6) If it still works, you can try adding back in your user files
You are contradicting yourself.. The guide you said you followed had you remove all your cc. You told whiterider that you had no cc. Just now you said you have cc. Please go back and read the guide and make sure you've done everything because we really can't tell what you've done by what you are telling us. If you are -sure- you have taken out all your cc and done what the guide said then you need to refer back to my post #6 and post your system specs and try that special way of reinstalling.