Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 7:20 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
My Baby is a stick!
My sims couple had a baby girl, and she was perfectly fine

then my sims mother went to feed her and when she put her down
she was a mutant, with adult legs attached to the baby's back.

so I deleted that family and made a new one.
now my NEW sim's baby is invisible and is a long flesh coloured pole

help me? I really was looking forward to play this game to come to such a stupid glitch.

ps. I also read on another forum that it maybe because of the nude outfits
I don't remember downloading those but now they are in custum content in my
game, and he said it's because the someone set it for all ages ? can that be why?

please help me!
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 7:23 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
In order to better solve your problem, please go through the following as listed below:
  • Sims 3 - Loading Crashes
    If your game is crashing on load, with or without an error message, or the game starts up then just disappears, then you have a loading crash.

Please see the following FAQ and go through the steps listed in order to try fixing your game: Game_Help:Sims_3_Loading_Crasheswiki.
Please try the above guide and see if the sim is corrected - it is for loading crashes as well as general issues. Also, screenshots, please. Gotta see what this looks like. :)

On occasion you might be asked to do a long FAQ - please make sure you do all the steps and don't just skip over them. You'll often find that these long FAQs have all the details you need. If nothing in the above FAQs fixes your problem you may post again detailing exactly which you have done and which steps failed.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 7:39 PM Last edited by callistra : 29th Nov 2009 at 7:46 PM. Reason: combining posts
I went through the FAQ.
and My baby still looks like that ,

I cannot find my screenshot for some reason,
so I'm using one I found on tinypic .

it looks exactly like that .

http://i34.tinypic.com/5efu34.jpg
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 8:22 PM
So, this happens after you've removed *all* your custom content, and started a new town to test?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 8:29 PM
yes . new town and everything, i even tried reinstalling the game a couple of times
shiny!
retired moderator
#6 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 8:41 PM
Please post your system specs: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?tit...:System%20Specs

Also, reinstall this way:

Quote:
1) Go to My Documents and cut/paste your user files from C:\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\ to your Desktop. (This is where your saved game data is so if you don't want to lose it make a backup first)
Also, back up your cc from 'C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods'

2) Uninstall the base game (and expansion if you have it) from Add/Remove Programs. Then restart your computer.

3) Manually delete the entire 'The Sims 3' folder from 'C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3' (you should have backed up your cc in step 1) (and 'The Sims 3 World Adventure' folder from 'C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 World Adventures' if you have the expansion)

4) Download and install this program: http://www.ccleaner.com/ Use the registry cleaner. When it prompts you make a backup of the files you are removing

5) Restart your computer, then try to reinstall just the base game try to play the game. Don't patch it the first time. See if it works. If it works then you can experiment with patches and if you have the expansion (newest is 1.7)

6) If it still works, you can try adding back in your user files
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 12:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by michexy
it looks exactly like that .

http://i34.tinypic.com/5efu34.jpg

Oh god, does IT dad and mother are wood sticks too?
It's such a weird and funny glitch, you've probably laughed at the baby that way.

Sorry, for being such a unhelpful jerk. Anyway, before doin' what callistra said, answer this:

1. Your base game is updated to what patch?
2. You have the expansion World Adventures?
3. Are you sure you aren't running with any Mods/Custom Content?

Damn, I'm almost crying of laughing...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 3:02 AM
I have no idea what patch ...
No, i don't have the expansion pack
and yes, a few .

i just got sims 3 yesterday. so i don't know alot about it
shiny!
retired moderator
#9 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 3:11 AM
You are contradicting yourself.. The guide you said you followed had you remove all your cc. You told whiterider that you had no cc. Just now you said you have cc. Please go back and read the guide and make sure you've done everything because we really can't tell what you've done by what you are telling us. If you are -sure- you have taken out all your cc and done what the guide said then you need to refer back to my post #6 and post your system specs and try that special way of reinstalling.