Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 1:08 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default sims 3 is just being wacked?
first off, i don't have WA.
now, onto the problem.
my game won't let me cook. the only thing that pops up for the fridge is 'Open'. and there is nothing in the fridge.
and when i roll over most stuff, it has stuff overlappping it, like this,
*134r324giefedbhy3f5t62ynj*
and in CAS my traits thing doesn't show up. i have to open the little window for it to show all of the traits, then i can see it.
plus my favourites is weird. it shows the fruit parfait, then white and white. so i don't know what my sims like.

yes, i have the newest patch. that's what caused this, in my opinion.

My Hacks/Mods:

help?
Advertisement
shiny!
retired moderator
#2 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 1:26 AM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
In order to better solve your problem, please go through the following as listed below:
Please try the guide above. It is good for not just for game crashes but other general glitches.

On occasion you might be asked to do a long FAQ - please make sure you do all the steps and don't just skip over them. You'll often find that these long FAQs have all the details you need. If nothing in the above FAQs fixes your problem you may post again detailing exactly which you have done and which steps failed.
In the Arena
retired moderator
#3 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 4:41 AM
You have to test your game without CC.
My guess is the cooking mods you have is not yet updated to be patch-compatible? So they are clashing with the new game coding.
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#4 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 2:12 PM
And to add: the nevercough borks nectar drinking. You really need to follow Ella's advice, and our sites advice, and remove your hacks before installing an EP. Then look for updates.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.