Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Yasmine Parviz

by Jessica_2020 Posted 7th Dec 2009 at 4:39 PM - Updated 11th Dec 2009 at 4:53 AM by Jessica_2020 : added a non WA version

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 7:08 PM
her face structure is very nice... definitely a character face! well done
Instructor
#3 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 7:36 PM Last edited by FREEDOM_55 : 8th Dec 2009 at 8:03 AM.
now this is my type of "unique"! I love how you base sims off real and intresting people
can you please addd a non WA version?
Did you use 1.6 patch and up?
and which of bell's sliders did you use? the chin slider?
I really want to download her
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 7:08 AM
Lol, let's call her "Yaz" for short. It's a pretty name, if it wasn't the name of a birth control. :D
Inventor
#5 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 9:02 PM
I remember seeing the actress Yasmine was based on. I think it was on a soap opera at Mum's house. I thought she was Swedish background, I need to look her up I think. This sim is very distinctive with her features, and I think you created quite a lovely addition to my neighbourhood.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Inventor
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 11:04 PM
Thanks Roxxy! Yes, the model Nadia Bjorlin was in Days of Our Lives! I guess she is of Swedish descent but also Iranian too! http://www.nadia-bjorlin.com/galler...lbum=211&pos=26

Freedom- Thank you so much!!! I will add a non WA version just for you! My game does have the newest patch and I used Bella3leks jaw line width, eyebrow outer corner height, and eye stretch sliders! Check the main page for the new non WA version of Yasmine!

Yasuna- LOL Yeah, I like Yaz, haha, but sadly it does remind me of the birth control commercials! hehe

Shady- Thank you very much!! I hope she didn't come out looking too mean! hehe

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Forum Resident
#7 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 12:52 AM
She looks a bit evil, but in a good way I also experiment with bella3leks slider at the moment, they are pretty useful.

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Inventor
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 1:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Slipslop
She looks a bit evil, but in a good way I also experiment with bella3leks slider at the moment, they are pretty useful.

haha! Thanks Slipslop! His sliders are very useful, I wish he'd make more! :lovestruc

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD