Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Peggy free mesh #5881 retextured *MESH NOW INCLUDED*

by Mikexx2 Posted 6th Dec 2009 at 5:10 AM - Updated 24th Sep 2016 at 3:56 PM by Mikexx2 : adding mesh

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 11:37 AM
Thank you! I really like those textures, they look much better than the original ones.

I'll breathe underwater 'cause I like the way it feels
Field Researcher
#3 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 2:57 PM
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Dec 2009 at 9:58 PM
gorgeous! <3 thank you! :smilie:
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 8:12 AM
Great style and textures. Thankyou.
Banned
#6 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 10:20 PM
Oh my, Beautiful, I need new hair :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 6:16 AM
Thanks guys!
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 4:31 PM Last edited by pleasureblossom : 2nd Jan 2010 at 4:54 PM.
Looks beautiful, but I have a quick question, how does the mesh and the actual image work together? I'm new to this and just want to make sure I'm doing it right.

Also, when you click that link, it brings you to a banner, then the site, but it's like the main page, so I have no idea where to find the mesh.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 4:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pleasureblossom
Looks beautiful, but I have a quick question, how does the mesh and the actual image work together? I'm new to this and just want to make sure I'm doing it right.

Also, when you click that link, it brings you to a banner, then the site, but it's like the main page, so I have no idea where to find the mesh.

You need the mesh file for the hair recolours to show up.

Peggy's site can take a while to fully load (especially if you have a slower connection) because she has a million flashing colourful images and banners. Give a minute and scroll right to the bottom of the mesh page and you should see a green "download" button on the lower right.
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 7:24 AM
I got it! Thanks! ^_^-b

Quote: Originally posted by Mikexx2
You need the mesh file for the hair recolours to show up.

Peggy's site can take a while to fully load (especially if you have a slower connection) because she has a million flashing colourful images and banners. Give a minute and scroll right to the bottom of the mesh page and you should see a green "download" button on the lower right.
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Mar 2010 at 1:21 AM
Its nice, Thank you! guess who Sims going to the prom
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 6:17 AM
I am trying to get the mesh but when i click the link all i get is a blank white screen, is there no other way for me to get this mesh? =[
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 7:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShannonSimer
I am trying to get the mesh but when i click the link all i get is a blank white screen, is there no other way for me to get this mesh? =[

The mesh link works fine. Unfortunately if you're on a slower connection Peggy's page can be temperamental because she decorates her website with lots of unecessary graphics. Keep trying, it will load for you. I'm sorry you're having trouble.
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 3:54 PM
I really want this hairstyle but Peggy's site won't work now, and I know it's not just for me. My account won't work either, and it just comes up with a ton load of pop ups. *sad face* Any other way to get a hold of the mesh?

cat in a box.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 2:07 AM
Thanx so much!! Its now my favourite hair style I use it A LOT!! Thanx again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 8:13 AM
nice work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 8:13 AM
goods work
Test Subject
#18 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 12:26 AM
The mesh for this style is no longer available from Peggy.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 5:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Blu
The mesh for this style is no longer available from Peggy.

It isn't? Really? Because the mesh link in the post is still very, very active for me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 6:45 PM
HEYYY THIS IS MACAYLALUVSUGUYS!!!!! =( Im a little sad because i need hacked kids clothes! GAW IM SO SAD I CRIED YESTERDAY BECAUSE I COULDNT FIND ANY SO COULD YOU GIVE ME SOME LINKS!!!!???? =_(? Please?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 29th Jul 2011 at 8:26 AM
This is great, thank you! I can't believe how hard it is trying to find decent ponytails/updos.

EDIT: Er.. nevermind. Peggy's website doesn't seem to be available anymore. :/
Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 12:04 AM
Is the mesh available anywhere else? It's not available on Peggy anymore.
Test Subject
#23 Old 22nd Sep 2011 at 2:04 PM
lovely i am about5 to download i attempted to download areyans version but forsome reason it didnt work lets hope these do :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 12:10 AM
I love the style of this hair. I wish I could have downloaded the mesh, but it took over an hour for the site to even load, then I got errors when trying to download. I know it's not my connection speed, because I have FiOS.
Test Subject
#25 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 1:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mikexx2
It isn't? Really? Because the mesh link in the post is still very, very active for me.
I got it Mike muah! :lovestruc IE is my hero! Thank you again!!!! For some reason Peggy's site does NOT like all browsers.
Page 1 of 2