Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Frostbite Forest - 3 new Terrain Paints!

by matrix54 Posted 18th Dec 2009 at 6:43 PM - Updated 18th Dec 2009 at 9:32 PM by matrix54

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 7:45 PM
Nice they're wonderful
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 11:07 PM
Really awesome! Now things look more realistic! Thank you so much!
Really makes things better if you want something holiday theme.
:Do GREAT WORK!
Instructor
#4 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 2:41 AM
awesome. very realistic and nice quailty textures. great job. I can now make my winter wonderland :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 2:55 AM Last edited by haweey16 : 19th Dec 2009 at 3:10 AM.
I have a question.
I can't seem to find the terrains in the terrain paints, I installed and extracted the files into Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 World Adventures\Mods\Packages\terrains
and it didn't work, so I again downloaded and extracted into Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages
in case I have to download it in the original and the expansion.
I have the World Adventures expansion pack as you can see, could the terrains possibly be incompatible with the expansion?
Please let me know if there's anything I should do in order for it to work, at the moment I'm going to see if I have to keep it in the Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages only.
I will update this post if I ever do resolve the problem.
Thanks in advance!

UPDATE:
It appears that I had to delete the terrains in the World Adventures, and keep them in the original game.
Thanks so much for this upload! Here in Texas, we normally never get snow, so being able to have snow in this game is a true dream.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 4:18 AM
awww... nothing to worry about. its EXTREMELY COLD !!
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 10:02 AM
They look great, thanks for making these!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 1:58 AM
cool thank you
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th May 2010 at 3:35 AM
i love these one question how did you make them ive been trying for a while
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 3:28 PM
I downloaded this but had to deinstall, because I could only see the outlines of my doors, so basically sims just walked through the walls. I also couldn't see through windows.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 10:28 PM
very cool ice and pine very cool