Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Glass Rings Halogen Table Lamp

by Odysseus1960 Posted 12th Dec 2009 at 11:22 AM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 12:07 PM
to complete the set!?!? ='(

I was hoping for a floor and wall lamp too! Oh well *Downloads*

Party up in here! BYOO!! Bring Your Own Overalls!!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 12:42 PM
love it, not placed a lamp on my sims desk because i was hoping for something like this to just fit =] thank you x when will we be seeing more of your amazing creations
Mad Poster
#4 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 12:47 PM
Very nice!
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 2:44 PM
Yaaay a new simometry item :3
This so pretty, your design skills are amazing!
Where do you get your inspiration from? Have you/are you studying design or is this just a hobby?
Field Researcher
#6 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 5:01 PM
here we go again with another AMAZING item from Odysseus! :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 9:55 PM
Ever since I upgraded to WA ive been really careful about how much CC I put into my game. But, your items are irresistable. Thank You!
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 5:27 AM
Wow, thank you for another high quality download. Keep them coming, your designs are top notch. You are definitely one of the best creators in the community.

I was also hoping for a standing and wall lamp. It's not a complaint though, it's a compliment.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 5:40 AM
Thanks, your modern designs are great additions to the game.
Scholar
#10 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 10:02 AM
What a fabulous modern lamp.Downloading it!
Thank you so much for this wonderful creation.
Eminence Grise
#11 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 11:00 PM
Very nice Base game is reeeaaalll short on desk lamps, for some reason. This looks great.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 5:55 AM
Thank you all! I love reading your comments. They're all very nice. It's like my "paycheck" for sharing my work with you.

@ rodier1128 and Crystalline Flame: I never thought the "Glass Rings" lamp collection would be so popular. So I never made the floor and wall lamp. But I could change my mind...

Quote: Originally posted by MissSilhouette
Yaaay a new simometry item :3
This so pretty, your design skills are amazing!
Where do you get your inspiration from? Have you/are you studying design or is this just a hobby?
To tell the truth, my inspiration comes from stuff I have laying around the house or things we had in my family when I was younger. I Never studied design and this is just a hobby. But I sure would love to do 3D modeling on a professional level.

I do Have more stuff coming for you. I'm working on a couple of items I thing you guys will appreciate.

Odysseus
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 12:06 AM
thanks... just what my office needed!!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 12:15 PM
awesome as usual. thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 12:44 AM
Wow that's amazing! Keep up the brilliant work, you are great.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 10:37 AM Last edited by BaXiM : 27th Jan 2010 at 2:14 PM.
Default german translation
Thanks.
After running this through the blue lot fixer (for more info look here), I was able to create a working german translation.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  SimOmetry_GlassRingsHalogenTableLampGER.rar (169.7 KB, 3 downloads)
Description: Fixed SimsOmetry Glasring-Halogen-Tischlampe mit deutscher Übersetzung
Test Subject
#17 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 6:41 AM
I love the design and the obvious effort you've put into your items. Bravo. Only problem is that this is feeding my addiction to modifications for the Sims 3.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 7:24 AM
I wish I had something like this in real life. :D
THANKS POST
#19 Old 26th Mar 2014 at 1:08 AM
Love the modern look of these lamps. thank you for all your hard work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 3:42 AM
Very nice thanks.