Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 4 (Who?), Viewed: 1673 times. | You are currently not a member of this group. Would you like to join it now?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 5:07 AM
The Sims family do you play most?
What Sims family do you play most at the moment, and who are in it?
Mine is Minna, it consists of the teenage parents Amaranth and Chrysanthemum, their triplet sons Actaeon Daichi, Benignus Takeshi and Lucius Kiyoshi, and their pets Moccha and Latino =)

Feel free to call me Mai!

"When you feel the only one who could possibly understand you is a psychopathic, sociopathic genius who dresses up as a deranged clown and is portrayed by an actor who accidentally killed himself via sleep-inducing drugs, you must be a pretty fucked-up individual."
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 9:21 AM
Were they born naturally? I mean, without hacks... If yes, you' re lucky! Or you're a Sims 3-player? :D

I usually play with more families. Every of them is different and exciting for different kind of things. One is now furnishing their flat from earned money, in one a family member grows up, or one is new etc... Nowadays I played with the Welsh family. It consists a married couple, and their teen twin daughters and a child son. They're in Sims2.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 2:57 PM
No, I used the Triplets&Quads mod =)

Feel free to call me Mai!

"When you feel the only one who could possibly understand you is a psychopathic, sociopathic genius who dresses up as a deranged clown and is portrayed by an actor who accidentally killed himself via sleep-inducing drugs, you must be a pretty fucked-up individual."
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 6:35 PM
Ive Played with so many i dont know which ones i use most

In recent times

Brand (Sims 3): 4 Sims Household
Kelly Atkins and David Brand and their 2 Daughters Tiara and Kristen

Zorn (Sims 2): 7 Sim Household
Evan is dating an A Human/Alien Hybrid named Marie

Anderson (Sims 2): 9 Sim Family
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 8:34 PM
Gheeze, the one i play the most has a complicated story xD Its the Koplins. So Jack and Lara had a daughter Jade, but Lara had an affair with Malcom Landgraab (SHOCKER) so Jack left poor 'old Jade with her slacker mother and stupid step dad, while Lara's mother Penny basically raised Jade. Jade, now a teen lives with her father, step-mom and step sister, aaaaannnnnd that's where i left off cuz im transfering everything to my new laptop Yeah....

Hi, Im Abby, please to meet you :3

Section jump