Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jan 2010 at 8:01 PM
Default Can't Report In on Al Simhara adventure?
I'm doing the adventure, the one where you have to clear out all of the traps in the basement. I just finished, and it was around 4:00 AM (In Sims 3), so I just went to base camp. The next morning I select report in, and it just goes away. I go to their house, only one person is there, and none of the others. He's nowhere to be found, so I can't finish it...
Advertisement
Eminence Grise
#2 Old 1st Jan 2010 at 11:43 PM
Sometimes quests break because a local NPC sim dies or otherwise vanishes. Best thing to do in that case is to abandon the quest. Chances are it will come back up on the board soon and you'll be able to get credit for it then.

Once in a while, though, I've had a foreign sim just seem to disappear temporarily... if you have a relationship with them, you can try calling em ont he phone and inviting them over... that's worked for me a couple fo times.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 7:01 AM
I've noticed that the report in action drops out when the sim you want to report to is in transit. So you could just try waiting a while and they may turn up again.
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 1:01 AM
I'm having a similar problem in China. I have to report to Lin. Every time I click "Report In" nothing happens. So I invited Lin over to see if I could address her about it directly. She is standing right in front of me, doing nothing, and I still can't Report In. Help?