Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Poison Ivy - Arkham Asylum

by Taure Posted 5th Jan 2010 at 8:17 PM - Updated 19th Oct 2011 at 2:14 PM by Taure

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Inventor
#2 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 9:08 PM
WOW! I didn't expect you were making more than Batman, Joker and Harley so this is a surprise! Beautiful as always!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 9:36 PM
thanks! I just wanted....more 8D
Instructor
#4 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 11:25 PM
love her!!!!!! Such a perfect plant sim!!!

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 2:18 AM
WOW! I can't help but say that you're downloads are the most awesome! I have seen other 'super' heroes.. but yours take the cake! A thousand ovations for your great work!
I love watching Batman's Rogues Gallery grow! Keep up the great work!
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 2:36 AM
So Beautiful! I thought you would make Harley before, but looking até Poison Ivy this Way... I can't wait no more for Harley! haha, Harley is my favorite villian! Great work Taure!
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 9:20 PM
Thank you so much for this, I'm tempted to turn her skintone into a plantsim default.

The Sims 2 - live the lives of others while neglecting your own.
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 11:29 AM
Really great job! I have this game for my ps3 and I love it!
I think, her skin would be nice defualt for plantsims?! Coincidence anyone?

~helpless restless little soul~
~never needed anyone~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 12:04 PM
Thank you everyone. If anyone turns it into a default, let me know. I might use it myself!
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 1:36 AM Last edited by sugarandcaffeine : 8th Jan 2010 at 2:52 AM.
Plantsim default
I made this real quick in SimPE and tested it in-game.
It replaces the normal (non-wilted) plantsim textures for all ages and genders plantsims are available (toddler, adult, elder). Requires seasons.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Taure_PoisonIvy_plantsim_default.zip (2.06 MB, 211 downloads)
Description: Plantsim default of Poison Ivy skintone

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 11:48 AM
awesome, I'm going to try it out maybe I should make a wilted version too then?
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 11:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Taure
maybe I should make a wilted version too then?

If you do, I would be more than happy to turn it into a default for you.

Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 9:35 AM
Yay thankyou she looks really lovely. I can't wait to see her in game ^_^ Thanks so much again.
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 6:59 AM
If someone could make this into a default plant sim, that would be AWESOME! Great job, Taure, another welcome addition to my Asylum :3
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 12:12 PM
I liked how the stuff turned out but her face and makeup don't match hers. So i tried to make one Poison Ivy with your creations and it is going very well. The skin and hair rocks. But one problem. I cannot find the mesh for dress and cuffs. Could you give link to them. P.S. may I upload the final picture of my poison ivy here?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 3:59 PM
The links are all in the download box. And the makeup does not only match hers; it IS hers. It was DIRECTLY taken from the high-res images released from the game. And no, make your own thread.
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 7:43 PM
Taure thanks but I didn't want to sound rude. The make up looks a little too fake to be real. It is still good. Just the lipstick looks bad. Your creations are awesome just Poison Ivy didn't turn out well. I am sorry if I sound rude but if I don't say what are you bad at you cannot get any better. I know I don't have creations here because I use them only myself.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 8:42 PM
You did sound rude and I am not going to reply to this any further.
Forum Resident
#19 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 2:59 AM
"bad at"? lol, nothing bad here. Ivy looks amazing! Like she walked right out of Arkham Asylum. Fantastic job Taure! I love how nicely the vines line up on the seams of the mesh. Flawless! And your set is awesome too. Thanks so much for making her. Plants never looked sexier! Does that make me an herbivore now? Or perhaps a vegetarian?

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Test Subject
#20 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 9:01 PM
I know you hear this often, but thank you for making the best female Batman villian! Your really cool ^_^
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 7:27 PM
Taure I am sorry that I sound rude. I am not good at expressing myself in English. You'r creations are awesome and they deserve to get featured. Just I really like Ivy and I was expecting more than that. And when it is you I always think it will be the best creation on earth. Maybe it is because I expect too much fabulous. Your Ivy's face and make up doesn't look good for me but I am sure you worked so hard on them so I want to thank you for sharing us such a perfect face. And for the skin and outfit; are you kidding me? You just took pictures from game and you say it is sims 2. Ha! Yes it is this realistic. It looks like it is just a picture from the game. But in a good way. I got what i was expecting from them. Hair... Hmm... Taure I must admit you are perfect in everything! I didn't have a chance to comment but here I say; Joker and Batman looks so cool! Taure I am waiting for Harley and I want her as a sim. I am so sorry about the wrong expression. As I said I am so sentitive about Ivy. Thanks for reading thanks for forgiving my rudeness.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 1:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cassper
If someone could make this into a default plant sim, that would be AWESOME! Great job, Taure, another welcome addition to my Asylum :3

She has been in the MTS2 moderation queue for a week now, so just hold on!

I basically just like to play uglacies.
Forum Resident
#23 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 2:48 AM
The skin is beautiful and maybe her outfit is 'pink' because she supposed to be seducing?

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Test Subject
#24 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 5:32 PM
Taure, your Poison Ivy is absolutely gorgeous. Just looking at all the care and detail leaves me speechless and in awe, it's lovely as every other creation of yours and it's held to the same perfection I've come to expect from each one of your creations. Lovely and wonderful, I can't wait to see what comes next!

Even if we keep sleeping and sleeping
Morning doesn’t come, so
Now with this hand, let’s turn the key
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.

To be honest, I'm also obsessed with Minecraft atm, as well as Flabs is.
Test Subject
#25 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 5:01 AM
Breath taking. Wish it was for TS3
Page 1 of 2