Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 1 (Who?), Viewed: 3938 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 2:05 AM
Default Sims 3 W.A. stuck at Neighborhood Loading Screen
I get past the main loading screen easily but then when I try to go to my saved game or start a new neighborhood, it won't load. I waited 45 mins and then had to restart my computer because it wouldn't let me close out of it. It never has had this problem and I haven't uploaded any new mods or clothes since the last time it worked. Thanks for any help!
Advertisement
shiny!
staff: retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 2:20 AM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
In order to better solve your problem, please go through the following as listed below:
  • General - Post System Specs
    We need more information before we can help with your issue. Please post your system specs - instructions on finding them are here: Game Help:System Specswiki
  • Sims 3 - Loading Crashes
    If your game is crashing on load, with or without an error message, or the game starts up then just disappears, then you have a loading crash.

Please see the following FAQ and go through the steps listed in order to try fixing your game: Game_Help:Sims_3_Loading_Crasheswiki.

On occasion you might be asked to do a long FAQ - please make sure you do all the steps and don't just skip over them. You'll often find that these long FAQs have all the details you need. If nothing in the above FAQs fixes your problem you may post again detailing exactly which you have done and which steps failed.
Sim Princess in Pink
DELETED POST
4th Jan 2010 at 2:03 PM
This message has been deleted by callistra. Reason: no "me too" posts in help - read the rules

Section jump