Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 11:53 PM Last edited by megsoutloud : 11th Jan 2010 at 12:30 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default My Sims can't interact with other Sims...The Sims 3.
I downloaded some mods for the first time - almost all of them from this site. When I went to play the game, everything went perfectly...Until I tried to make a Sim interact with another. They'll interact on their own, I think, but when I click on another Sim it says "You cannot interact with this Sim." Or whatever.

So, I figured I accidentally deleted something I shouldn't have. I uninstalled it, deleted all the mods off of my computer, and reinstalled the game. This time, I only installed a couple of mods (Some clothes and a few hair styles and that's it.) and it still didn't work.
I'd like to know if there's a way I can just fix it before I go and delete my characters (I take forever to make them, because every little bit HAS to be right.)

Thank you to anyone who can help.

EDIT: Well, it seems like the adults and teens can't interact. Toddlers interact entirely, but kids can only do "mean" things. Teens and Adults can't talk to each other at all.
Advertisement
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 1:19 AM Last edited by ellacharm3d : 12th Jan 2010 at 3:15 AM. Reason: corrected link
Have you tested with clean user files? You don't have to uninstall a game to try this.
Even though you are not having a crash, please follow this tutorial and let us know how you get on.
http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?tit...Loading_Crashes

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.