Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 11 (Who?), Viewed: 8294 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 8:30 PM
Default Furry Sims or lycanthropes
I'm wondering if anyone has seen or created furry skin textures for the Sims 3, in order to make characters that have animalistic traits (furries, hybrids, lycanthropes, and so forth).

I've seen werewolves and furry mods for The Sims 2, so I'm wondering if the Sims 3 community has managed to produce anything like that yet.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Oct 2010 at 1:39 AM
Sorry. The game just hasn't been developed/dissected enough for anyone to really figure that bit out yet. Maybe skintones... Maybe I'll try my hand at those.
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 4:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murderbunny
I'm wondering if anyone has seen or created furry skin textures for the Sims 3, in order to make characters that have animalistic traits (furries, hybrids, lycanthropes, and so forth).

I've seen werewolves and furry mods for The Sims 2, so I'm wondering if the Sims 3 community has managed to produce anything like that yet.



I have a full genetic set, race, features, muzzle, skin, and eyes for all ages here. It's a functioning fur skin of tigers. I'm also painting other skin textures as commissions (for other fur creatures) on deviantART. You can see my tiger skin here.

http://fav.me/d5ljtho
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 12:58 AM
I must say...that looks very good
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 2:09 AM
Sims 3 supernatural has werewolves without any modding needed.
Theorist
#6 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 7:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverBalloon
I have a full genetic set, race, features, muzzle, skin, and eyes for all ages here. It's a functioning fur skin of tigers. I'm also painting other skin textures as commissions (for other fur creatures) on deviantART. You can see my tiger skin here.

http://fav.me/d5ljtho


You, my friend, are so freaking skilled it's scary.

I can't pay you anywhere NEAR your asking price, but you would certainly have our undying gratitude if you could recreate the TS2 werewolves for TS3!
Test Subject
DELETED POST
17th Dec 2012 at 2:43 PM
Default Werewolf genetic set
This message has been deleted by Buzzler. Reason: advertising
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Dec 2012 at 7:32 PM
ForeverBalloon: Your stuff really is ridiculously cheap. <3 If I played a wolf or tiger character I'd use them.
Theorist
#8 Old 17th Dec 2012 at 8:15 PM
I like your wolves even more than your tigers!

Alas--so broke, so unemployed....
Field Researcher
#9 Old 18th Dec 2012 at 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zovesta
ForeverBalloon: Your stuff really is ridiculously cheap. <3 If I played a wolf or tiger character I'd use them.


...

anyway http://simmist.blogspot.fi/2012/08/...nimal-skin.html

only one i know of (free)
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 9:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverBalloon
I have a werewolf skin up now. It's a donation item for 2$ because trying to make it blew out my hard drive and I've lost a lot trying to get a working harddrive back--I am a comic book author ontop of doing this so you can imagine it was a lot of damage done just to make this!! But I hope it's not too expensive.

If you just want to look but can't afford to purchase, here's the link. http://fav.me/d5ocpl6

Thanks everyone for inspiring me to do wolves as well!


The snout and ears are genetic--not accessories. And the snout is fully functional for kissing, eating, speaking, and breathing! Haven't tested brushing teeth, yet, though.



i would buy those. but the problem is, the internet in my country blocks these things.
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 7:12 PM
Woah! those are incredible, I would totally buy them if I was more comfortable paying for stuff :/
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 11:58 PM
i bought them...or rather made a donation alowing me to recieve the download link to them...was well worth a simple $2 donaton in my opionon.
Back to top

Section jump