Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bridlewood Estate Nectary - A Nectary for Your Town!

by proxxy Posted 13th Jan 2010 at 7:46 PM

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 8:54 PM
What a lovely lot...thank you for sharing it
Field Researcher
#3 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 9:39 PM
The landscaping is really impressive! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 9:41 PM
I've never seen a house with an actual driveway before... and the landscaping is really well done, great job!
Eminence Grise
#5 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 5:02 AM
Heh, I live in Santa Barbara, and the style of this was immediately recognizable, though I've never been to that specific winery Looks a lot like several of the wineries in our Santa Ynez Valley though. Nice job!
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 5:41 AM
When I saw the name and the image of it, I immediately went "Is it?!" and indeed it is the Bridlewood I want to get married at! Such a lovely place, and your recreation of it completely does it justice! Excellent work.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 11:21 AM
First of all, i like this place, excellent work!

Second of all, your comment saying that that piece of offical custom content being "only a quarter"? Well due to my knowledge, a quarter is 25c cents in USD. In my country if we used names for different coins like you do, that would be the same. However due to exchange rates, 25 cents USD is equivalent to about 34 cents NZD. Which is more then 25 obviously.

Of course this has no relevence to anything I only pointed it out coz im bored. Anyway, i like it.
Theorist
#8 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 1:50 PM
Wow I love the look of this, great job!
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 4:46 PM
This lot is gorgeous and I really like the idea of a nectary in the home 'hood. I was wondering, though, you said the lot has life fruit and such growing on it, does it also have the special grapes that came with WA?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 5:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chibi_cheesecake
This lot is gorgeous and I really like the idea of a nectary in the home 'hood. I was wondering, though, you said the lot has life fruit and such growing on it, does it also have the special grapes that came with WA?

Yes, all six types. And thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 5:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by onlyartist
When I saw the name and the image of it, I immediately went "Is it?!" and indeed it is the Bridlewood I want to get married at! Such a lovely place, and your recreation of it completely does it justice! Excellent work.

That was one of my potential spots to get married at, too! We went with a destination wedding, but I hope you do it.

And thanks very much!
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 5:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by proxxy
Yes, all six types. And thanks!

Great, thank you for the quick reply!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 6:08 PM
Beautiful! I live in a neighborhood called Bridlewood, which is what caught my attention. And the rooms, decorations, well-planned out! Amazing house, my sims will enjoy! Very well-coordinated!
Mad Poster
#14 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 10:13 AM
WOW ! Amazing lot
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 2:39 PM
I really wanted to try this lot so I downloaded it, installed it but it doesn't appear in my game... I can't place it on any lot because I don't have it in my house list.

Do I need Riverview to see it??
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 7:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heavenlydivine
I really wanted to try this lot so I downloaded it, installed it but it doesn't appear in my game... I can't place it on any lot because I don't have it in my house list.

Do I need Riverview to see it??

No, you shouldn't need Riverview.

Take a look in the community lots tab - it's not a house, so maybe you looked in the house lots tab? Also, make sure that you have a 60x60 lot set as a community lot before you try to place it.
Test Subject
#17 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 12:59 AM
ah now i see it!!!! And I transformed it into a residential lot and made bedrooms on the 2nd level, it makes an amazing house Thanks!!!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 6:06 AM
This is really beautiful. I have what is probably a stupid problem; but I don't use a lot of lots built by other people. I downloaded it and it appears in my game but I can't find a lot where it will fit. Can anyone tell me where they've put it in their game?
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 8:50 AM
WOW!! Love the Nectary! It's so awesome!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 7:47 PM
I like this better than the original Nectary in france. Would I be able to use it as a replacement?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 25th Nov 2010 at 7:07 PM
Thanks! I was looking for a community nectary! This is perfect!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 6:20 AM
How do you place nectar in the wine racks? I have a sim who owns it and can't put any of his made wine in the racks. Do I need to re zone to residential and move him in to do so?
I love LOVE love this lot, it looks great in Barnacle Bay too, which is were it is in my game. . . . well it is in all my neighborhoods but the one I am trying to play with it in is Barnacle Bay. Any tips would be great! You did a fantastic job on it!.
Test Subject
#23 Old 27th May 2011 at 8:38 AM
Default No Nectar?
I thougth that i read about buying Nectarbottles in the nectary. but there aren't any bottles in the racks nor at the register (can only buy the racks and so on).

could sombody explain to me why the bottles arn't there?
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 5:47 AM
Oh wow, we almost got married at the real-world Bridlewood in SYV. Decided it was too manicured for our style, but it really is a gorgeous venue IRL. Funny to find something like this here! Not many people know about our little niche of the world!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 11:19 PM
Too bad I don't have cameras installed in my house - you missed me going "OMG OMG THIS IS EPIC OMG IT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR OMG"...
Page 1 of 2