Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ganondorf, Gerudo King of Evil

by JulieAlesha Posted 13th Jan 2010 at 8:43 PM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 10:40 PM
;_; it's a pity he died in twilight, *pokes mouth* I hope he comes back in new Zelda game as a good guy for ouce. and good job on him

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 12:48 AM
You, madam, have just made my day. :'D I've been looking for WEEKS for a good Ganondorf Sim and finally one has shown up! I thank you for making him. Really! <3
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 12:58 AM
No, he didn1t die, he always come back until he makes money for nintendo

Finally someone shared a real ganondorf with us, I like the details in his clothes. Stunning, thanks.

meow
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 1:12 AM
Finally a Ganondorf!

Now to make him fight my Link Sim...s.
Nice work!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 9:48 AM
Great job. Now I can have a Ganondorf sim to go with the Ganon career.

"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play." -- James T. Kirk
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 4:49 PM
Thanks, everyone. I'm glad you like it ^_^
Mad Poster
#8 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 8:01 PM
OMG!!! I LOVE IT!!! You should do Link and/or Sheik *nudge nudge*

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 8:24 PM
BTW, where did you get the brows?

"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play." -- James T. Kirk
Forum Resident
#10 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 1:52 AM
*screams and hugs you* I want Anju too!

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 3:18 PM
NintendoLover13: ha, funny you should say that, I'd actually been working on Sheik's outfit, until the other day when my computer decided to crash completely and I lost everything I've ever made that wasn't uploaded here, which was a lot...Got a new computer yesterday and I'm reinstalling everything, so it might be awhile before I make anything new, I dunno, its hard to feel motivated when you lose the work you spent so much time on T.T

CaptainRC: the brows were made by me, can't give them to anyone now though since they're gone

and Kitty Paine: yes, if I re-make Anju and Kafei and perfect them so theyre nice enough to upload here, you can have her
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 7:46 PM Last edited by shadowfan360 : 16th Jan 2010 at 8:08 PM.
Finally we get a good Gannondorf. I've been looking for one for ages, he'll go great with my Link and Zelda sims.
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 10:19 PM
I always liked his nose seriously though great work
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 4:30 AM
Very nice. Outfit's perfect.
I might make a few tweaks myself, but aside from that, it's good.
Now if only he had his cape (from the 'future'/final fights). I may try and make it.
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 1:30 PM
GANONDORF!!!!! I LOVES YOU!!!! ^.^ Thanks a LOT!!!! ^.^ (as soon as i saw this I became like a hyperactive 9 year old! I finnaly have the last think missing from my hyrule hood!!! Thanks!!!!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 8:52 AM
Umm...the clothes arent displaying correctly in game, it looks like one of the default maxis suits

Only thing that works is the head gem.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 2:07 PM
Did you make sure to download the meshes from the links provided? You'll need those for the clothes to show up =)
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 9:48 AM Last edited by Lyulf : 3rd Feb 2010 at 1:57 PM.
Ha ha yeah I forgot the meshes Thanks

P.S: I just realised I forgot to mention how much I love this creation! Thank you so much for sharing
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 8:41 PM
i love this, but i have two requests 1. make a robed version like in the wind waker, and please make this for sims 3 if you don't mind also do you have a link?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 3:36 PM
@gannon: I don't really plan on making anything from wind waker, I love that game, but the proportions would be hard to get right, they're just so chibi in windwaker

And as I only have the sims 2 (my computer won't even run sims 3), I won't be making stuff for sims 3, sorry =(
Field Researcher
#21 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 9:12 PM
Odd, I'm having the same problem with the bottoms only and I have the MESHes for this. Let me try again and I'll get back to you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 8:58 AM
Excellent! Now I have more for my Hyrule world! Thanks! :3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 5:17 AM
Thank You JulieAlesha, you did a good job on the outft, I wish the sim was included too it looks just like his Ocarina Of Time appearance. I am making a Ganondorf as well a Twilight Princess Version you should check it out.My thread is called
The Legend of Zelda Dark Lord Ganondorf under creator feedback.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#24 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 5:07 PM
"It buuurrrrns!!!" :-p Nice job.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 9:09 AM
Ok... WHOA! Serious nostalgia here! You need an AWESOME job on this! Wow!